• Fast food (ex. Burger king , KFC)
    Vote B
  • Fine dining restaurants
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all kind of restaurants. Street food gives a sense of culture and is nice when you want something on the way. Fast food is always good for when you're not in the mood to cook or trying to be healthy. Fine dining is something that can really inspire me. You can discover many different and new dishes while being able to fully savour the taste of the food that is served at a comfortable place. It's also great for when you want something to celebrate a special occasion with someone you care about.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of the best meals I've ever had eating out was street food. You also get to converse with the person making your meal and you get to chat with other people sharing the same experience. It's certainly a more social affair.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• I like this question a lot. I like food related question. Please ask more like this. Also I like street food. As it's unique. You get a lot of choose from all over the world. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

0|1
    0|0
  • Street food or fine dinning! I am not a big fan of fast food other than KFC.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fine dining

0|1
    0|0
  • Fast food and fine dining

0|1
    0|0
  • All of those

0|1
    0|0
  • LongHorn Steakhouse Google, Red Lobster.

0|1
    0|0
  • Any thing but fast food.

0|1
    0|0
  • All the above.

0|1
    0|0
  • Street food? You mean roadkill?

0|1
    0|0
    • you are wrong. Street food is ready-to-eat food or drink sold by a hawker, or vendor, in a street or other public place, such as at a market or fair. It is often sold from a portable food booth, food cart, or food truck and meant for immediate consumption.

• Oh. Okay. I'm just saying what came to mind. Dead on the street - street food.

• Steakhouse

0|1
    0|0
  • Love a curry house xx

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Out of these i will go with street food then fine dining.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer sit down tablecloth type restaurants

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes