Which kind of restaurants do you like?

• Street food
  • Fast food (ex. Burger king , KFC)
  • Fine dining restaurants
    Vote C

123

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all kind of restaurants. Street food gives a sense of culture and is nice when you want something on the way. Fast food is always good for when you're not in the mood to cook or trying to be healthy. Fine dining is something that can really inspire me. You can discover many different and new dishes while being able to fully savour the taste of the food that is served at a comfortable place. It's also great for when you want something to celebrate a special occasion with someone you care about.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of the best meals I've ever had eating out was street food. You also get to converse with the person making your meal and you get to chat with other people sharing the same experience. It's certainly a more social affair.