When was your first time getting drunk af?

Share some stories

34

Most Helpful Girl

• First time was not so long ago, I was happy as. Okay so I was tipsy, was talking to my friend about this guy I liked who was also there and I pointed at him saying thats him, his name and stuff so embarrassing as I did not realize I was actually shouting 🙈

• lol, it was embarrassing, now its just funny to remember.

Most Helpful Guy

• First time getting absolutely smashed I was 17 grad party. It was school tradition for the grads to skip a few days of school before exams and go party somewhere. We rented out a couple cabins just outside of town and brought lots of booze and snacks.
    Anyway, I had a few beers an entire bottle of rum. Apparently spent the entire night hitting on a girl I HATED, me and my buddy made our best attempt at pole dancing on trees (we are both big dudes) and spent half an hour looking for my shoes (I was wearing them)
    People were running around naked, sleeping in the bushes, and all kinds of shenanigans

• lol, i imagine it being really funny to search shoes for half an hour and realize that they were on all the time.

• I don't know if I figured it out or just gave up. That part of the night I only know what I was told, I have no memory of it