If I opened a restaurant would you eat my food?

How much would you pay?
I’ve been thinking about a food truck for so long now.
Uhh wut

2727

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah I’d probably go to your food truck. Just work on presentation, like maybe white plAtes and red and white patterned picnic paper right under the food. So work in presentations and make it look expensive. I’d pay like 10$ for what’s in that picture

• Yeah, most helpful guy and girl didn, t even think about presentation good one I guess with all that I would pay 10$

• I would give it a try but I doubt I’d come to you after a few times. And... you don’t really make expensive looking food in my opinion so anything higher than 12 dollars is an automatic no

Most Helpful Guys

• Besides taking a course to learn how to take photos of food, I think you also need to take a course on how to plate.

Maybe if you do, maybe, just maybe, you'll be ready to open a restaurant - and trust me, I speak from experience when I say it's a fickle, fickle industry.

• I, d say have more options including s signature dish which is probably a dish that already exist buy youv, e added your own flavor to it made it your own, the best ideas are just rip offs of someone else's not as good idea, but to answer ypu question that sandwich looks good as shit, for the whole deal I see here I, d pay like 6$ with a drink? Maybe 7 and tip 1 $ add give me an option for hot sauce and different sandwhichs and I, d be down. And don, t forget spmthi, g sweet