If I opened a restaurant would you eat my food?

If I opened a restaurant would you eat my food?

How much would you pay?
Updates:
I’ve been thinking about a food truck for so long now.
Uhh wut

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah I’d probably go to your food truck. Just work on presentation, like maybe white plAtes and red and white patterned picnic paper right under the food. So work in presentations and make it look expensive. I’d pay like 10$ for what’s in that picture

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah, most helpful guy and girl didn, t even think about presentation good one I guess with all that I would pay 10$

• I would give it a try but I doubt I’d come to you after a few times. And... you don’t really make expensive looking food in my opinion so anything higher than 12 dollars is an automatic no

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Besides taking a course to learn how to take photos of food, I think you also need to take a course on how to plate.

Maybe if you do, maybe, just maybe, you'll be ready to open a restaurant - and trust me, I speak from experience when I say it's a fickle, fickle industry.

0|1
    0|0
  • I, d say have more options including s signature dish which is probably a dish that already exist buy youv, e added your own flavor to it made it your own, the best ideas are just rip offs of someone else's not as good idea, but to answer ypu question that sandwich looks good as shit, for the whole deal I see here I, d pay like 6$ with a drink? Maybe 7 and tip 1 $ add give me an option for hot sauce and different sandwhichs and I, d be down. And don, t forget spmthi, g sweet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• Start with a food truck with low prices and work your way up. Food trucks can make bank by choosing the right location. The one outside my office gets customers almost non stop because they rented a space out front, quick and convenient food for those of us with a short lunch break

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks good idea go for your food but it depends on what the price is it would have to be something affordable but not super super cheap I mean you've got to make a living and I bet the supplies isn't cheap either but if I may ask what all do you plan on serving? I mean you need a variety to choose from

0|1
    0|0
  • I would! I like the steaks you posted and the sandwiches you had before looked really tasty - not the sandwiches you posted today but the ones you posted days ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmm not much but that’s a. I don’t know the full ingredients and b. You tend to make things I don’t like

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I guess the food will have good healthy choices. If bread and other products were gluten free, I really would also

0|0
    0|0
  • I can’t see the thing on the right what it is? :) But it looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it! I'll eat your food hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • What is that even?

0|1
    0|0
  • You'd have to pay me for it

3|1
    3|1
  • I bet you'd do well on a food truck.

0|1
    0|0
  • No thankyou

1|1
    1|0
  • Whatever you were charging.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • What are those black things? Black chips?

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe if the food tastes Better than it looks

0|2
    1|0
  • The food looks healthy so ya I would go there.

0|0
    0|0
  • if u give me a discount

0|0
    0|0
  • If you had a side vegan menu sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure is there a free taste?

0|0
    0|0
  • I will pay 14 for those

0|1
    0|0
  • Black chips? That's new to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely
    Around 100$

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably pay around $8-$9. I would work on presentation and change the bread type to something that looks a little more expensive. I’m sure you could do it though.

3|1
    0|0
  • Sure. It looks like the flavor is all there, just work on the presentation skills. 🙂

1|1
    0|0
  • No...

0|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 25

• Definitely yes. $15. But a lot depends on the atmosphere. I worked at a 5 star once. The food was good, but not 5 star in my opinion. The building itself was why it got such a high rating. It was gorgeous inside.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah probably from seeing your cooking a bunch of times.

Price depends on area - more expensive area have higher rent and everything costs more. Gotta see what competition charges.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, make it look more appealing.
    (My honest answer, goodluck)

0|1
    0|0
  • No I would not. But I dont like that kind of food in the picture so it depends on what food you'd offer

1|0
    0|0
  • That is nicer bread. Why are you using disposable plates? Get some china.

For the sandwitch maybe $6

0|1
    0|0
  • I might try it. I won't spend more than 8 dollars though.

0|1
    0|0
  • You tell me... does your conscience allow you to charge money...
    Maybe upload a better pic...
    M sure you are good at it

0|0
    1|0
  • I would visit your restaurant you are a cool motherfucker

1|0
    0|0
  • Taste+price+speed = everything. If this was around the same price as fast food in the area, but unique and delicious... yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea probably if you were near my college or job and if the food was around 10 bucks

0|1
    0|0
  • i can pay 5 EGp for sandwich 1 dollar=20 EGP im very sorry i can't pay more than this 🏃💁

0|1
    0|0
  • Gluten free bread then yes👌I like how it’s not greasy crap

0|0
    0|0
  • Swole if you made what is in the photo you should know what type of chips they are

0|0
    0|0
    • They’re just chips dude.

• @SwoleCook
      They are not just chips. Tgat would indicate that all chips (food) are the same. There are chips made from blue corn which those are, white corn, yellow corn, sweet potatoes, russet potatoes, beets, carrots, taro, parsnips etc.

• If it was freezing sure

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes chef l would eat your food

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd try everything on the menu

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like garbage and vomit.

1|0
    1|1
  • Maybe start with a food truck.

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks fire

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit more work on presenting, but looking ok

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I would

0|1
    0|1
  • Depends on the taste bro 👌🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • do it ha id eat there

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get ahead of yourself. You have a lot more to learn about the restaurant business than just cooking alone. Besides all the dishes you prepare and show here don't look appetizing at all. So get real.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I respect myself too much to eat your shit. I'd sooner call the health department on you.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes