I am going to milestones soon. What should I eat?

Here in Canada they have a deal: If you go on Monday, you can get 4 appetizers and 4 cocktails for a total of $44.00 and on top of that I have a coupon for a free appetizer so I could possibly get 5 appetizers and 4 cocktails for only $44.00!!! I always enjoy the appetizers more than the main course.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• The foods designated as appetizers or snacks, if healthy, are just foods typically offered in smaller portions and served prior to a main meal. I personally don’t think it’s a good idea to go for appetizers especially if they are snack type of foods. It doesn’t give your body time to digest, return to a lower blood sugar, and burn (your own) body fat as fuel between meals.

Most Helpful Girls

• I always buy appetizers for my main meal. Especially if they have one of those sharing platters. They are normally cheaper and I can never finish a big main meal anyway so they are perfect ^_^

• I would say something healthy
    Like a salad of something