Why did Celeb Chefs Guy Fieri and Anthony Bourdain hate each other?

I know they are both celeb chefs, but they also hated each other.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't Anthony say something rude about Guy's restaurant?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They're both phonies man.. they couldn't cook up a turd between the two of them.. The "True" Chefs aren't on television or writing books... they are leading their kitchen brigades in restaurants day and night.. creating dishes that are remembered

0|3
    0|1
    • Just because he wrote a book doesn't take away from the fact that he was an amazing chef.

• For who dude? The fucking guy came out of the woodwork from nowhere.. I've been a trained Chef for 15 years

• What do you mean he came out of the woodwork? Bourdain was an actual chef at real respected testaurants, being a short order cook doesn't make you a chef.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Bourdain thought it was funny to make fun of Guy for being someone cartoonish.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never knew they disliked each other. Sometimes you just don't like someone and there's no reason why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because Guy is kind of an overgrown frat boy.

1|1
    0|0
  • God these kinds of questions

0|1
    0|0
  • same girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't know that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• They did? I wasn't aware of this.

Maybe Guy killed him! It was a cover up!

In reality though, rest easy Anthony. I grew up watching your show and I was sad to learn of your passing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I guess we don't have to worry about Anthony any more, but maybe one was more cultured than another

0|1
    0|0
  • As far as I could find, Bourdain made fun of Fieri and about four years later, Fieri commented on it. Their feud started shortly after.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know maybe jealousy?
    Was ther a woman involved?
    Money the root of all

0|1
    0|0
  • All primates have a rival that they think can beat the other in battle weather that battle be with weapons or spoons all primates think a like

0|2
    0|0
  • Chefs are head strong and have heaps of stress, so it's bound to happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexual tension

0|3
    0|0
  • Because guy fieri is a hack and a major douche bag

0|0
    0|0
  • Mcdonald's vs. Burger King?

0|0
    0|0
  • Anthony made fun of Guys haircut.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. I would have done that, too. If you style your hair like that, you're just asking for it.

Recommended myTakes