Why did Celeb Chefs Guy Fieri and Anthony Bourdain hate each other?

I know they are both celeb chefs, but they also hated each other.

712

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't Anthony say something rude about Guy's restaurant?

Most Helpful Guys

• They're both phonies man.. they couldn't cook up a turd between the two of them.. The "True" Chefs aren't on television or writing books... they are leading their kitchen brigades in restaurants day and night.. creating dishes that are remembered

• Just because he wrote a book doesn't take away from the fact that he was an amazing chef.

• For who dude? The fucking guy came out of the woodwork from nowhere.. I've been a trained Chef for 15 years

• What do you mean he came out of the woodwork? Bourdain was an actual chef at real respected testaurants, being a short order cook doesn't make you a chef.