Kero diet experience?

Anyone here tried the Keto diet? Has it been a success or was it more of a fad for you? What eating habits have you tried or kept doing because it works for you?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It does not work long term. Good idea for short term quick weight loss. It However, does not address the underlying issues of poor health and slow matabolism. Our bodies primary fuel source has always been and always will be glucose. You can make your body fight for fuel for so long (Keto diet) but eventually your kidneys will throw up their middle fingers 🙃 I recommend a higher carb plant based diet with smaller amounts of fat and proteins.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't recomnend it, just go low-carb and cut back on drinking. I lost 40lbs this year just by doing this.