What is the weirdest food combos you have that you think is yummy but other people think is gross, list them?

Mines peanut butter and cheese

813

Most Helpful Guys

• My dad was one for weird food.

He wanted gammon steak with pineapple. Didn't have gammon so used bacon. Didn't have pineapple so used canned peaches.

He would mix Coke, lucozade, dandelion & burdock, cream soda and blackcurrant cordial in the same drink.

He carried a hip flask filled with kaolin.

I miss him.

Not his experimental cooking so much.

Most Helpful Girls

• Chocolate with cheese. I put my chocolate cookies in my subway sandwich. Mac n cheese with ketchup. Syrup with Frosted Flakes. Dipping bread in coke or Pepsi. I make dorito sandwiches, like put Doritos or any other potato ship between two breads and add cheese ketchup mustard and just eat it like a regular sandwich. There’s a bunch more, I just can’t remmeber them

• Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches