What is the weirdest food combos you have that you think is yummy but other people think is gross, list them?

Updates:
Mines peanut butter and cheese

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My dad was one for weird food.

He wanted gammon steak with pineapple. Didn't have gammon so used bacon. Didn't have pineapple so used canned peaches.

He would mix Coke, lucozade, dandelion & burdock, cream soda and blackcurrant cordial in the same drink.

He carried a hip flask filled with kaolin.

I miss him.

Not his experimental cooking so much.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Chocolate with cheese. I put my chocolate cookies in my subway sandwich. Mac n cheese with ketchup. Syrup with Frosted Flakes. Dipping bread in coke or Pepsi. I make dorito sandwiches, like put Doritos or any other potato ship between two breads and add cheese ketchup mustard and just eat it like a regular sandwich. There’s a bunch more, I just can’t remmeber them

1|0
    0|0
  • Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I can just eat white rice and natto - two things my American mates would never consider eating, or even understand WHY someone would eat them separately, let alone together.

1|1
    0|0
  • Americans have these peanut butter and jelly sandwiches I tried that and it is horrific and then figured out replacing the jelly with something better than that gross grape jelly stuff makes it better
    So I figured out it is fantastic with lemon curd
    Apparently I am insane for liking that combo but from my perspective anyone who likes it with grape jelly's opinion on the subject is invalid

1|0
    0|0
    • Blasphemy. PBnJ is the best. And there are different types of jelly/jam besides grape lol.

• Show All
    • Yeah the lemon thing is definitely blasphemous

• @CHARismatic110
      Yeah well I am ok with that because it is just delicious hehe

• I guess everyone has dipped their french fries into their thick shake?

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like ice cream so I tried Tabasco on it and like it.

3|0
    0|0
  • Beans and green beans and cream of mushroom? I used to make that a lot, and my girlfriend hates it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maggie and ketchup

2|0
    0|0
  • Fruity Pebbles Burger

1|0
    0|0
  • Avocado and cheap caviar

1|0
    0|0
  • Meat with honey. Or chips with nutella.πŸ˜…

2|0
    0|0
  • Pizza and anchovies

1|0
    0|0
  • Meat πŸ– with salads

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Coffee ice cream and applesauce πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee and honey
    French fries and mayo
    Fruits and chocolate

1|1
    0|0
  • Creamcheese on a bagel with butter under the creamcheese and a fried egg with bacon

1|0
    0|0
  • Bf's cum and chocolate ice cream. I find it tasty and don't give a fu_k of waht the world thinks.

0|0
    3|2
  • Cheetos and carrots. Try it, it's lit

1|0
    0|0
  • Chaat with milk shake

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes