If you were asked to cook a meal, and you had full access to whatever ingredients/materials/time/appliances you'd need... What would you cook?

Anything goes. Junkfood, healthy snacks, full meals, feasts. Go wild and imagine what you'd cook up!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Probably a beef Wellington. All I’d need is a good seasoned cast iron. One of those really old ones.

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe a massive prime rib, slow-roasted over a rotisserie with garlic mashed potatoes, pan-fried asparagus, and a tomato basil soup.

In particular I want a rotisserie and a massive chunk of beef to roast.

If you were asked to cook a meal, and you had full access to whatever ingredients/materials/time/appliances you'd need... What would you cook?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm used to making the other stuff I listed but I only have a small oven and crock pot and beef is very expensive here so I usually make a small roast or a pot roast. I want the rotisserie and massive hunk of beef to roast with it.

• Bangers and mash using lamb and rosemary sausages, with gravy. Then pavlova for dessert with kiwi fruit, strawberries and passionfruit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prepare samosa and a fried pakodas for appetizers, Dal makhani and paneer curry for main course, mango lassi and gulab jamun for dessert. These all are Indian dishes. I don't know if you have ever been to an Indian restaurant 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • It varies.

If I want a relatively healthy and simple meal I would take chicken breasts (flattened and tenderized) and dip them in egg and coat them with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and cook them in a skillet and bake or boil some asparagus. If I want some comfort food I'd make some tuna casserole, if it is cold outside and I want something hearty I'd make chili. If I wanted some junk I'd bake a yellow cake with boiled chocolate frosting, or I'd make some chocolate/peanut butter/oatmeal no bake cookies or I'd bake some chocolate chip cookies. If I were willing to put in a lot of work I might make a carrot cake (within raisins)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I love to cook. I grab all my ingredients and all of my cooking equipment when I have time and freedom and just start. Things get added or removed throughout the process and at the end my impulses and curiosity will have created something I haven't had before. If I had complete freedom I think I would just absorb it and just linger in it, taking my sweet time to try new flavors and new mixtures likely ending up with a liquidy pasta tbh if I had any ingredients and likely would have made a loaf to go with it and some other stuff. wouldn't know until it was done

0|0
    0|0
  • Surf and turf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bacon 🥓

0|0
    0|0
  • Garlic shrimp w/ jasmine rice and veggie stir-fry

0|0
    0|0
  • French fries, Biryani, and chicken tikka

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Fettuccine and Calzone

0|0
    0|0
  • Enchaladas are nice to make. So are a bunch of casserole dishes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes