Who knows how to cook? If so what can you cook or bake?

I can cook homenade macaroni and cheese with bread crumbs. Yumms!

1744

Most Helpful Guys

• Anything. Duck, bread, turkey, roast beef, baked beans. You name it, I can do it. I mostly learned by watching my mom when I was a kid. She 82, and been cooking every day her whole life. There's not a chef in the world who could outdo her. I can, sort of. The most important spice is love. I can't outdo her there.

• Aww... thats so sweet. Glad you know how to cook and learn from someone who knows what they ate doing as a pro!! Your mom 😊. How to do bread is my biggest challenge!! Lol!

• Took me a couple years of baking every week to get good at it. But yeah. Nothing beats fresh bread, loaded with butter and homemade jam. Nummy!

• Ya!!! I am going to keep on going! in trying with bread recipes.

Most Helpful Girls

• I can cook a lot of Indian dishes.
    Few non Indian dishes are- pasta in red sauce, ravioli, basic chocolate cake, choco chip cookies, different kinds of egg dishes, different dips.