Who knows how to cook? If so what can you cook or bake?

I can cook homenade macaroni and cheese with bread crumbs. Yumms!

1|4

Most Helpful Guys

• Anything. Duck, bread, turkey, roast beef, baked beans. You name it, I can do it. I mostly learned by watching my mom when I was a kid. She 82, and been cooking every day her whole life. There's not a chef in the world who could outdo her. I can, sort of. The most important spice is love. I can't outdo her there.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww... thats so sweet. Glad you know how to cook and learn from someone who knows what they ate doing as a pro!! Your mom 😊. How to do bread is my biggest challenge!! Lol!

• Show All
    • Took me a couple years of baking every week to get good at it. But yeah. Nothing beats fresh bread, loaded with butter and homemade jam. Nummy!

• Ya!!! I am going to keep on going! in trying with bread recipes.

Most Helpful Girls

• I can cook a lot of Indian dishes.
    Few non Indian dishes are- pasta in red sauce, ravioli, basic chocolate cake, choco chip cookies, different kinds of egg dishes, different dips.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• I can cook anything that I want to cook. I have been cooking for over 50 years. I can cook a simple meal or I can prepare a Thanksgiving Day feast for 30 people. I can bake cakes, cookies, pies, and other desserts, and I always cook "from scratch." If I get married again, it's not because I need a woman to cook for me!

2|0
    0|0
  • I have been cooking since I was a kid. My mom started me off in the kitchen at a very young age. It's a great life skill to have. I can cook just about anything, as long as I have directions to make it. I make many things, but I still follow the directions for several dishes I have created.

1|0
    0|0
    • I also have a knack for adding or modifying the amount if certain ingredients in a recipe to make it even better. It's all based on the basic components of flavour: salty, sweet, sour, bitter and savoury. There are a few others, but as long as you have an understanding or a knack for balancing these in any particular dish, you'll do well as a cook.

• Agree!! Soubds amazing.

• I'm very basic, eggs, pancakes, hamburgers, pasta, garlic bread, etc stuff like that, I probably could swing a Thanksgiving dinner but it would involve instant stuffing and potatoes, and boiled veggies. The turkey would be a big of a challenge but I think I could just get it in a cooking bag and I'd be fine

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook a lot of things, I am a pretty good cook, I usually make rissoto, spaghetti Florentine, my homemade pizzas and so much more but I also love making and baking desserts, I bake a lot of cakes, I used to bake with my grandma and I loved to create new desserts, I'm very creative and innovative so I'm always creating new dishes and these are the ones that I love cooking the most...

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook tibble, which I've found some people aren't familiar with. A tibble is when you find a bit of food, put it on the stove until it's warm, and then you take it off and eat it. πŸ‘ It is food. Food is good.

Ya I can't really cook more than that..

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook pheasant under glass as a main course and oeufs a la neige au chocolat with fresh raspberries for dessert.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook anything that I have the equipment for and that I can find a recipe for on Google. Literally anyone can cook. If someone "can't" cook, they're just too lazy to put the time into it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I used to not be able to cook, it wasn't that i was lazy though, it was me to keep practicing over and over until i got it, and it took me years but now i can cook just about anything. Cooking and baking isn't for everyone, some may like it some may not, depending on the person. πŸ™‚

• i can cook pretty much everything. baking i find a little harder thoughm cause to me it seems very hard to guess how cooked stuff is in the oven. i often over or undercook while baking. not so much as i don't use the oven.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a very good cook. Something better than others. Doesn't mean I stop trying. If I don't cook and clean, I starve.
    I'm a single man living with my dog.
    Such is my life now. I accept it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken Parmesan, fish, scrambled eggs, steaks, ribs, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, macaroni, meatballs, rice is a bit tricky for me getting the water to rice ratio and fluffiness consistency just right, I cook sausage, soups, you name it I cook it except fillet mineon never cooked roast beef because I never cared for the taste

1|1
    0|0
    • Mash potatoes, broccoli, spinach pies, creseants, stuffing, ham, almost anything I never cooked duck before

• Show All
    • Steam it maybe?

• Get a rice cooker, theyre cheap now and cook it just the way you like it ^^

• I can cook my hot dog inside your oven. I will provide the mayonnaise for free.

1|1
    0|1
    • Ha ha ha... you're funny, but no thanks. My man would look after that part.

• I am a decent cook, I never got seriously in it but I do cook and I am good at it, for an unprofessional
    I can bake you a pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • Tons of stuff. I can't really list it all but its all easy stuff cause im lazy and I can only Remember easy recipes haha

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey! You're doing just a fine! At least you're doing better than me when i was your age... lol!

• Haha my flatmate used to call me a kitchen terrorist cause I never cooked stuff 'yhe right way' and Always made a mess (that I cleaned after ofc). End result was always tasty to me though haha

• Thats the main part, its how your food taste! Great.

• Yeah
    Pretty much anything if I’m going off a recipe. Without I can do a mean child, Irish stew, or pretty much anything with fish

1|0
    0|0
  • I can make a mean omelette, that’s about the extent of my culinary skills.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chilli con carne
    Chocolate cake
    Cornish pasties
    Homemade Burgers
    Homemade fried chicken
    Macaroni cheese

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook. I don't really bake.

Tonight I made shrimp scampi served on rice pilaf with corn. I make good cheesy bread (sourdough spread with mayonnaise, Parmasean cheese, some garlic powder, and a splash of Worcester sauce, toasted and broiled)

I do like seafood. I usually prepare salmon or tilapia by sautΓ©ing it. Top it with dill and herbs de Provence. Or sometimes I serve it with a Hollandaise sauce.

I have my own creamy chicken dish that my wife liked.

I almost always prepare food while drinking a cocktail (often wine) and listening to music. When I cooked, my wife would usually practice the cello or the violin, so I would listen to her. Sadly, now I listen to music in my computer.

I enjoy cooking.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry for your lost of your wife. Glad that you are able to cook and still to do so. Awesome.

• Anything really lol but some of my favorites are garlic parmesan chicken, fettuccine alfredo, homemade pizza, brownies, cakes

1|0
    0|0
    • Sweet! Thats awesome you can cook.

• I had a big family lol someone had to, but cooking is probably the only thing I'm really good at

• Thats incredible though, not to many people can say they cook well. Awesome!

• I cam cook all food... traditional to modern food... coz i learm it... its my hobby

1|0
    0|0
  • I cook anything I want, however i want to cook it. But if I had to pick it would be chicken.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can make pasta from scratch or soups without artificial flavors

1|0
    0|0
  • You can make a terrific Shakshuka (if that's how you write it...)
    And I can help you if you don't know how (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Mashed potatoes, corn, spaghetti and meatballs, eggs, spinach, fish, chicken, and lots more lol. Learn from my aunt and uncle

1|0
    0|0
  • Maggie. One of my favourites. Plus veg Maggie constituting all spices garlic, onion and cauliflower into it. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • cook - grilled chicken with penne vodka, steak with onions and mushrooms
    bake - brownies, cheesecake, canolis

1|0
    0|0
  • Big bunch recipes in my shelf, I can cook from a to z

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook and bake little bit. i don't do it often though

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats sweet! As long as you can do a little bit thats better than nothing. Nice!

• Show All
    • Lovely, we can make a very good team ;)

• πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚

• I cook everything and anything i genuinely enjoy it
    My most β€œhobby” recipe (if that makes sense) is traditional old school sauerkraut like they use to do in german
    Just a big old clay crock and 8 weeks of fermentation (sounds gross but so good)

1|0
    0|0
  • Thai curries. Fish dishes, especially with salmon.

1|0
    0|0
  • I make a mean hollandaise.

1|0
    0|0
    • That good!

• Show All
    • @jenifier_1589 that's good stuff, it's the best way to learn and it's a bonding thing too.

• Sorry i didn't mean to post it on your question , my bad

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

Recommended myTakes