First alcoholic drink recommendations?

So I’m turning 21 tomorrow, and I’m planning on going out with a couple of friends. It’ll be my first time actually drinking alcohol, so I really don’t know what to go for. I’m not planning to get drunk off my ass because of school, but a drink or two won’t hurt so I’ll take any suggestions.
Also feel free to share any funny drunken stories lol

313

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe just a beer (~5%) or wine ~11% alcohol content)... You might want to avoid strong alcohol for your first taste (typically about 40% plus content).

• Ask for a fruit tingle haha a cocktail all the kids drink for the first time

• I’ll keep that in mind lol

• I’m honestly not sure if they do or not, but if not they are probably drinks similar to it

• there's Always Similar drinks Otherwise go for gold and order sex on The beach

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if you don't want anything strong, then maybe you want to start off with a wine cooler.

But back when I used to drink, I liked Smirnoff and Redd's Strawberry Ale. I've only had liquor a couple times and found that it's not really for me, so I don't have any recommendations for that.