corn salad
sweet potato pie
red velvet cake
strawbwrry cake
pecan pie
7 up cake

1|4

Most Helpful Girls

• Can I have Thanksgiving dinner at your house please? My single ass was gonna have a micro meal for one :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey, stuffing, mac & cheese, kale, cornbread, yams, apple pie, pumpkin pie, and coconut cake

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you cook the kale? We put it in our greens

• I personally don't cook it my mom and my grandmother do that. But from what I seen they cook it like they cook collard greens. The chop up the different color bell peppers, turnips and ham-hock. Then in a pot they add everything together and cook it. Its really good it taste like greens to me lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I'm in Canada and we had our Thanksgiving on the 8th of October, but I had:

- Turkey
    - Stuffing
    - Mashed potatoes
    - Gravy
    - Green beans
    - Sweet potatoes
    - Cranberry sauce
    - White wine
    - Pumpkin pie and whipped cream

If you want to include the hors d'oeuvres we had beforehand. lol...

- Cheese galore: 5 year old cheddar, homemade "cheese log" (made with medium cheddar cheese and feta with onion and parsley, and rolled in paprika), leyden cheese, smoked gouda, pepper havarti, two kinds of Boursin cheese (garlic and herb, and cranberry), and stilton.
    - Crackers galore: cream crackers, sea salt crackers, garlic sea salt crackers, multigrain crackers, rosemary crackers, pepper and olive oil Triscuits, melba toast crackers, rice and sesame seed crackers.
    - Pâté
    - Liverwurst
    - Smoked oysters
    - Various Mediterranean and Middle Eastern-style olives, both green and black.
    - Sweet and kosher pickles
    - Lentil samosas
    - Red and white wine, beer and bourbon

I was feeling pretty fat and sassy after all that. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Man, making that list and reading all the replies so far is making me SO hungry! lol 😆

• You know the traditional Thanksgiving menu has never been very appealing to me. I don’t like stuffing, sweet potatoes, giblet gravy, cooked carrots of any kind, cranberry crap and I’m really not that fond of turkey. I’d much rather have prime rib. But it is a tradition in America. This Thanksgiving it’s just me and my mother so I’m making a turkey breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans with crushed rosemary, fresh made from scratch dinner rolls and mom is making an apple pie

0|0
    0|0
  • Still waiting... I know turkey as the base with my mom but nothing to eat with it yet. No plans yet with my dad..

You have a great and big spread in your house though!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah we’re going to my grandmas

• Have a great time!!! A good Dinner with family, as long as everyone is on speaking terms :) , is always a good thing!

• I work Thanksgiving, unfortunately, but my wife is going over to my family's. I know my wife is making hashbrown casserole, homemade cheddar biscuits, and peanut butter pie. I don't know what else everyone is making.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey, Stuffing, Mash Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce, Whole kernel corn,
    Olives , Oven backed buns. Desserts ( Dutch apple pie, Pumpkin, Chocolate )

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I'm in Japan over Thanksgiving. Probably something from a restaurant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably just turkey and potatoes. It's not a huge event in my family. We usually just celebrate it with our immediate family.

0|0
    0|0
  • What’s on your Thanksgiving menu?

0|0
    0|0
  • Soup I suspect and that's it. Maybe leftover pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on which dinner you're referring to as I typically go to more than one (visiting many relatives involves having more than one trip for a Thanksgiving holiday), but here's one of them:
    turkey (of course - what's Thanksgiving without turkey?)
    stuffing (of course!)
    ham (maybe? sometimes we include it and sometimes we don't, if I recall)
    green bean casserole (yep)
    mashed potatoes (well, duh!)
    apple pie (absolutely!)
    pumpkin pie (oh, you BET!)
    pecan pie (yep)
    Other ones would include cranberry sauce, corn, candied sweet potatoes, deviled eggs, scalloped potatoes/cheesy potato casserole and any other special dish that anyone wanted to share. Most of this food I enjoy, but there's a few I don't particularly care for. But if others want it, they can have my share of it and they usually do which is fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold chicken or pizza or chinese food or maybe tacos not sure yet

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm guessing you either don't have family or you're working on the holiday.

• Patitsio
    Oreganto chicken
    Venison stew
    Sweet potato
    Lingonberry tarts
    Sausage

0|1
    0|0
  • Pork, mash potatoes, deviled eggs, stuffed dressing, and pumpkin pie, maybe potato salad

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey, stuffing, eggs, salami, gravy, potatoes, and cranberry sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey, ham, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, yams, stuffing, and biscuits

0|0
    0|0
  • can I come? I have no family

1|0
    0|0
  • Broccoli cheese casserole is so dank!

0|0
    0|0
  • Food

0|0
    0|0
  • Im having food

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink2000 left foot. 😋

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• same old same old, turkey, russian potato salad, ecuadorian black bean rice, and my mom makes this tomato onion type of dressing? with vinegar in it and its sooo good. ill try to buy a pumpkin pie but its always this every year

0|0
    0|0
  • at my grandmother's house we have: turkey, ham, green bean casserole, coleslaw, mashed potatoes, duchess soup, corn, sweet potatoes, some pie, some cake, and some other desserts.

This year I'm eating with my boyfriend's family for dinner and I have NO CLUE what they'll have except for Belgian beer.

It's his family for dinner and my family for dessert

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not to sure what the meal is but since we are going to make the deserts i know what that is. Going to be. We are going to be having a mini meal at my grandma for the left overs and then some at my aunt's house.

At grandma
    Turkey
    Greenbean casserole
    Cranberry sauce
    Mashed potatoes
    Sweedish apple pie
    Cranberry orange muffins
    Cherry squares

At my aunts
    Turkey
    Potates
    Pumpkin pie
    Cherry squares
    Apple pie ,
    Brownies

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey with gravy
    Stuffing
    Mashed potatoes
    Roasted potatoes
    Fresh green beans
    Cranberry sauce
    Pumpkin pie
    Pecan pie

1|1
    0|0
  • My family is having turkey (which I can't eat because I'm vegetarian), stuffing, mashed potatoes, squash, cranberry sauce, and other shit. I'll just have some mashed potatoes and Monster Energy Drink.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey
    Mashed potatoes and gravy
    Deviled eggs
    Canned cranberry sauce LOL I'm the only one that likes it with my turkey
    Turkey flavored stuffing
    I'll probably get some kind of a pie the day before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanksgiving was last month for me, so I'll just have fruit punch and watch cartoons like a well adjusted adult

0|0
    0|0
  • Fried turkey
    Sweet honey ham
    Mac n cheese
    Collard greens
    Corn bread
    Dressing
    Yams
    Cranberry sauce
    Green beans
    Potato salad
    Sweet potato pie
    Carrot cake
    Cheesecake

Thats all i cn think of rn lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheesy macaroni and cheese
    Green bean casserole
    Turkey ham
    Potato casserole
    Croissants
    Cranberry sauce
    Dressing
    Cornish hens

0|0
    0|0
  • There's been way too many Turkey recalls lately. The traditional menu is being scrapped for spicy wings and potato salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • what ever I can pick up at the grociery store so mabey chicken wings or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Every thang you listed hunty.. with a side of chitterlings and tamales

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey
    Mashed potatoes
    Stuffing
    Cranberry Sauce
    Gravy
    Tortière

0|0
    0|0
    • Ooo! Tortière! 🙂 Are you from Québec? Regardless, hello fellow Canadian! 🇨🇦😋

• Turkey mashed potatoes corn cake jello beans sweet potatoes and pie

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it today?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes