What's your favourite chip dip?

So most people would say mayonnaise and I fully agree, however I like a splash of mustard with that too.

My dad had ghetto juice on everything (ketchup)

Write in the comments your fav combo

44

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked very thick ranch dip in the US along with blue cheese and French onion, and flaming hot salsa if we're talking tortilla chips.

What's your favourite chip dip?

• Yum,! . My nan used to get a certain brand I liked, but I have no idea what they were. I'm goig to ask her tomorrow!!

• My bad! I'm more used to American English these days and then it occurred to me what you meant when you talked about ketchup. I always liked ketchup. I'm kind of ghetto and boring that way. I found tartar sauce sometimes nice though with fish and chips -- just put the chips into the tartar sauce.

• I think French Onion might be kind of nice though with fries -- those thick and creamy types of dip. Ranch is also popular in the US as a dip.