What's your favourite chip dip?

So most people would say mayonnaise and I fully agree, however I like a splash of mustard with that too.

My dad had ghetto juice on everything (ketchup)

Write in the comments your fav combo

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked very thick ranch dip in the US along with blue cheese and French onion, and flaming hot salsa if we're talking tortilla chips.

What's your favourite chip dip?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yum,! . My nan used to get a certain brand I liked, but I have no idea what they were. I'm goig to ask her tomorrow!!

• Show All
    • My bad! I'm more used to American English these days and then it occurred to me what you meant when you talked about ketchup. I always liked ketchup. I'm kind of ghetto and boring that way. I found tartar sauce sometimes nice though with fish and chips -- just put the chips into the tartar sauce.

• I think French Onion might be kind of nice though with fries -- those thick and creamy types of dip. Ranch is also popular in the US as a dip.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• I don't eat chips. I have other things to dip.

Pickles i dip in American, sugarfree mustard.
    Fresh cucumber and carrots I dip in garlic or sour cream and onion dip.

0|1
    0|0
  • Malt vinegar: the only acceptable French fry condiment

0|0
    0|0
    • No that's the worst 🤣

• Lol that's how I felt about mayonnaise and ketchup! To be fair, I don't eat those condiments on anything at all, don't like them

• Yeah im not a fan of ghetto juice! But I have mayo instead of butter in my sandwich!!,

!! cringe before me!! Haha!!

• I prefer Philadelphia Cream Cheese style onion chip dip.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes