What’s the best hot drink to buy?

Haha I love coffee just wondering if there are any good ones to get in particular preferably sweet for around this kinda season. My instagram is nataliemattock if anyone wants to send a photo of the drinks to get

713

Most Helpful Guys

• Two good ones: Swiss mocha or mulled apple cider! ๐Ÿคค

• Yessss good idea :)

• Yeah, Swiss mocha is warm, velvety and comforting, and mulled apple cider is sweet and filled with complex spices that light up your tastebuds. Both are good times. lol ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Best drink for me, French Coffee ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
    With nuts it tastes good

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the green tea lattes from Starbucks. I don't buy them cause they are so expensive and the portions they give you are so small.

• Is it bad I have never had green tea but it smells amazing so Iโ€™m definitely up to try it

• It tastes good - the reason I don't buy it very often is that the flavour is mild so I end up drinking it faster to get a higher dose of flavour. If something has a strong flavour I take longer to drink it and enjoy it longer.

• Yeah true actually