What’s the best hot drink to buy?

Haha I love coffee just wondering if there are any good ones to get in particular preferably sweet for around this kinda season. My instagram is nataliemattock if anyone wants to send a photo of the drinks to get

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Two good ones: Swiss mocha or mulled apple cider! ๐Ÿคค

1|0
    0|0
    • Yessss good idea :)

• Yeah, Swiss mocha is warm, velvety and comforting, and mulled apple cider is sweet and filled with complex spices that light up your tastebuds. Both are good times. lol ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Best drink for me, French Coffee ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
    With nuts it tastes good

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the green tea lattes from Starbucks. I don't buy them cause they are so expensive and the portions they give you are so small.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is it bad I have never had green tea but it smells amazing so Iโ€™m definitely up to try it

• It tastes good - the reason I don't buy it very often is that the flavour is mild so I end up drinking it faster to get a higher dose of flavour. If something has a strong flavour I take longer to drink it and enjoy it longer.

• Yeah true actually

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Definitely coffee. I Usally drink it black but at times I'll mix it with sugar and Irish cream or hazelnut but most of the time, straight up black.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yesss! Although I love it more sweet and frothed aha

• Hot chocolate made with actual chocolate and MILK AND NOT WATER.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try hot chocolate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cocoa or tea for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot cocoa

1|0
    0|0
  • Cranberry cocoa

1|0
    0|0
  • Chai aka Indian tea

1|0
    0|0
  • I suggest anything with coffee in it ๐Ÿ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • chai lattes

1|0
    0|0
  • Cup a soup

1|0
    0|0
  • Warm water is good for bowel movement

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahah I prefer mine cold

• Show All
    • Oh yeah I totally remember, how could I forget Jennyโ€™s house party right

• We never got to meet again. I realized that night that you are a nice girl and I should totally hangout with you. It's a shame that we couldn't meet again. Anyway I don't want to be a stranger anymore. Your boyfriend is lucky though that he's getting a watch this Christmas. I still need to ask out my crush. It seems so tough though๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜‚

What Girls Said 6

Recommended myTakes