Anyone else loves those amazing Stroop waffles?

Lekker ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
I love them, sadly we don't have the original Dutch product here
I tasted more than once, as a gift from Holland and it was amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I tried to find and once did but it wasn't original and the taste was off
Today by chance I found some, not fresh but it is original and tasted amazing โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Inside this is heaven ๐Ÿ˜
Inside this is heaven ๐Ÿ˜
Have one please ๐Ÿ˜Š
Have one please ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Lekker (tasty)
  • They are okay
  • I don't like them (I will hunt you your dreams vote this (
    Vote C
  • Never tried them 💔💔
    Vote D
https://www.stroopwafels.com/
There is even a website for those amazing waffles

1918

Most Helpful Girls

• They look tasty but too many new foods to try for that to make it to my buying list. There is an Egyptian grocery store near my house and my dad loves their desserts! I don't know what they are called - I just select the ones with the prettiest colours and designs and guess how they taste before I buy it.

• They're okay once in a while. I actually haven't had any in like a year or so but I don't really crave them and can get them anytime so it's not a big deal to me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• That's why ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
      I need some fresh ones straight from Holland ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญthey taste much better

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, they're good. we can get import dutch ones.

It's classic to put one on top of your mug of tea, and let the heat soften it up and make the middle runny.

• i eat them from time to time, they're good i guess, i can easily get them at my local grocery store :P
    haha lekkere stroopwafels he?