If you have to choose just one meal or food for the rest of your life.. what it would be?

If you have to choose just one meal or food for the rest of your life.. what it would be?If you have to choose just one meal or food for the rest of your life.. what it would be?If you have to choose just one meal or food for the rest of your life.. what it would be?
Updates:
Let's make it easy.. you can choose a place to go forver

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Steamed Chicken served on Brown Rice with Steamed Mix Vegetables, served with Soy Sauce, Fresh Chili Sauce, and Fruits.

I think this meal has every macro-nutrient and most micro-nutrients.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow.. so cool and complete answer

• Show All
    • I would drink tea or water. Water is great for hydration purposes, but tea has the added benefit of having antioxidants. The caffeine could be an issue for some people. Sugary drinks are the worst drinks health wise. But if it was me, since I'd already be getting anti-oxidants from the fruits in my meal, I'd just go for water.

• Cool dude

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 7

• Salad, because there are many different types of salads out there and the possibilities of things you can put into a salad are endless. If that is not acceptable, then pizza for the same reasons. Not acceptable? Ok, soup, because you can really put many different things into a soup. I think I won this battle my friend

0|1
    0|0
  • This is difficult because I would get palate fatigue

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly.. that's why you should make the right decision haha

• Chinese take out if place for life. But singular food would be. Fish with sandwich option.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is a place called Shawerma 3a saj
    I would go there forever 😂😂
    I used to every day

0|1
    0|0
  • probs pizza

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza

0|1