If you have to choose just one meal or food for the rest of your life.. what it would be?

If you have to choose just one meal or food for the rest of your life.. what it would be?If you have to choose just one meal or food for the rest of your life.. what it would be?If you have to choose just one meal or food for the rest of your life.. what it would be?
Let's make it easy.. you can choose a place to go forver

148

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Steamed Chicken served on Brown Rice with Steamed Mix Vegetables, served with Soy Sauce, Fresh Chili Sauce, and Fruits.

I think this meal has every macro-nutrient and most micro-nutrients.

• Wow.. so cool and complete answer

• I would drink tea or water. Water is great for hydration purposes, but tea has the added benefit of having antioxidants. The caffeine could be an issue for some people. Sugary drinks are the worst drinks health wise. But if it was me, since I'd already be getting anti-oxidants from the fruits in my meal, I'd just go for water.

• Cool dude