Is it weird that I don't like red meat?

I know "weird" is not necessarily the right word, but how often do you meet someone who doesn't like red meat? I don't like meat in general that much but I find red meat in specific very disgusting. Like steak, burgers, etc...

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, i don't find it weird i believe you should be able to
    eat whatever your comfortable doing , i believe red meat
    is no good for any of us and i believe their finding that there
    is more cancer causing stuff added to red meat and i believe
    more people should stay away from red meat. My opinion i
    think fish, chicken is way better for you cause it's more healthier.

1|0
    0|0
    • I completely agree with you on that. It's quite alarming how most people don't know that or choose to ignore that information.

• Show All
    • @inmensus Yeah i agree with you so true.

• Thank You For MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird at all. I hardly ever eat red meat just because it's not healthy in large amounts and I dont like supporting the meat industry. I limit my meat intake a lot and try to only eat fish or chicken. It's just better all around to do so.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• It's not "weird", "odd" or "unusual" at all. I know plenty of people who don't eat red meat out of preference, as well as for environmental reasons. You're good. πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a good thing I think. I do love steaks and burgers and such, but it's not exactly so good for me and try not to go overboard on that. I'd considerably it a favorable quality in a partner.

0|0
    0|0
    • * I'd [consider] it a favorable quality in a partner.

• No. I know quite a few women that don't like red meat and eat chicken or fish instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird at all, every one has things they don’t like, I try not to eat too much of it anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok to feel that way and not wired but it is important to eat meat

0|0
    0|0
    • I eat the right amount of meat because I know it's important either way. But red meat is not healthy.

• I don't like it much either.

0|0
    0|0
  • so you like chicken?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. I know a lot of my family and some of my friends who dont eat red meat. For me is not weird its normal. πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    I rarely ever eat red meat
    In the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like red meat either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes