Is it weird that I don't like red meat?

I know "weird" is not necessarily the right word, but how often do you meet someone who doesn't like red meat? I don't like meat in general that much but I find red meat in specific very disgusting. Like steak, burgers, etc...

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, i don't find it weird i believe you should be able to
    eat whatever your comfortable doing , i believe red meat
    is no good for any of us and i believe their finding that there
    is more cancer causing stuff added to red meat and i believe
    more people should stay away from red meat. My opinion i
    think fish, chicken is way better for you cause it's more healthier.

• I completely agree with you on that. It's quite alarming how most people don't know that or choose to ignore that information.

• @inmensus Yeah i agree with you so true.

• Thank You For MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird at all. I hardly ever eat red meat just because it's not healthy in large amounts and I dont like supporting the meat industry. I limit my meat intake a lot and try to only eat fish or chicken. It's just better all around to do so.