Why do people think the worst when it comes to drinking for women?

Why do some people think the worst when it come to drinking alcoholic drinks. Like they think people who drink are dumb for doing it, just because they don’t like that kind of fun. I was talking to someone that said that people who drink and get to the point to put puke they feel sorry for them and they don’t have no self respect and aren’t mature. Makes me question are they close minded? I personally don’t bash people who don’t drink because they don’t like to drink but i hear people saying stuff about people who drink, it’s annoying. I wanna hear opinions?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'll tell you why I and most guys I know don't respect women who drink like that. Because society and the legal system tell us women are are incapable of making decisions and cannot be held accountable for their choices and actions while drunk, but men in the same condition can and should be held accountable for their choices and actions. So what that essentially tells us is that men who drink should be treated as adults and women who drink should be treated as children. Nuff said.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find alcohol very boring compared to marijuana, 🍄, etc. I can understand a drink here and there, but anything done to the point of puking or blacking out sounds like they are struggling with something like depression. I also feel like alcohol brings out the worst in people who do it too heavily or often. That’s why so many people make bad decisions on it.