Who's Still Eating Thanksgiving Leftovers?

If you have a big family or cooked a lot you probably have leftovers, and Im a big foodie so my skinny-fat self got up this morning just to eat stuffing. Who else had a lot of leftovers?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• If I was still eating Thanksgiving leftovers, I'd get food poisoning. Thanksgiving was on October 8th here in Canada. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • XD yes you definitely would. Lol I was talking about people who celebrated on November 22. Wait so we share a Halloween but not a Thanksgiving, thats pretty weird. Like to have two major holidays in the same month.

• Show All
    • Hm interesting

• πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• No I went crazy on Thanksgiving I ate so much it hurt and felt like my stomach was stretching. I woke up this morning feeling like a meatball with legs and my jeans are tighter I think I've had my fill lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I didn't overdue it that mush, danggg girl. I feel like if I still eat food while Im stuffed I dont enjoy it as much, so I just waited a few hours then ate some more.

• Yea I should've waited a little bit too, you're smart I learned the hard way lol

• XD thanks and yeah it seems like it.

• My boyfriend made a second Thanksgiving dinner and brought some for me at the hospital

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah
    I live for this time of year

1|0
    0|0
    • Ikr! My ass has to do 100 situps today to makeup for all that food I ate yesterday.

• Yep you bet gonna have more today

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes