How do you eat oatmeals with?

I eat it with peanut butter , frozen berries , pumpkin seeds , raisins and bananas

75

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually I eat it with dried cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and sometimes a small pat of butter. If I want to change things up, I'll substitute the cranberries with fresh cut apple or frozen fruit of some kind. ๐Ÿ™‚

Most Helpful Girl

• I do overnight oats:
    -oatmeal, chia or flaxseed, peanut butter, dark chocolate chips, a little honey, random fruit depending on my mood (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries). Add some almond milk and let set for a few hours.

I usually eat it after a strenuous workout since it's so carb heavy but it tastes delicious!

• That's cool thanks for the recommendations

• No problem! If you use pinterest, type in "overnight oats." There are tons of different recipes for oatmeal. Lots of them healthy, especially if you're watching your weight.