How do you eat oatmeals with?

I eat it with peanut butter , frozen berries , pumpkin seeds , raisins and bananas

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually I eat it with dried cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and sometimes a small pat of butter. If I want to change things up, I'll substitute the cranberries with fresh cut apple or frozen fruit of some kind. ๐Ÿ™‚

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do overnight oats:
    -oatmeal, chia or flaxseed, peanut butter, dark chocolate chips, a little honey, random fruit depending on my mood (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries). Add some almond milk and let set for a few hours.

I usually eat it after a strenuous workout since it's so carb heavy but it tastes delicious!

1|0
    0|0
    • That's cool thanks for the recommendations

• No problem! If you use pinterest, type in "overnight oats." There are tons of different recipes for oatmeal. Lots of them healthy, especially if you're watching your weight.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I like it with milk, after that either honey, brown sugar, or most usually either nothing or berries

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually eat it with a spoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Milk, raisins, and almonds.

0|0
    0|0
  • common eating:
    1. mix water and oats into a pot
    2. bring to boil then remove
    3. add frozen berries to cool it down
    4. mix in protein powder

another way:
    1. mix milk and oats and raisins into a pot
    2. bring to boil then remove
    3. add maple syrup and butter

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I just usually just eat the Quaker box oatmeal usually the fruit flavors or brown sugar and I add milk and a little butter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Today and as usual I eat old fashioned oats with flaxseed, chia seeds, and quinoa mixed in. And will usually add small piece of dark chocolate and 1 spoon of almond butter after it is hot. I use to put yougurt on top and I once did blueberries. This morning I only did what I said in first sentence.
    This pic is an example

0|0
    0|0
  • Boil it with milk and some sugar... like dessert! Yum!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Just with milk ๐Ÿ‘€

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes