Is this a weird combination?

Is this a weird combination?

It’s all I had in the fridge lmao. The hotdog has diced tomatoes instead of ketchup, chopped jalapeño and mustard.
I’m low key proud of myself how good this ended being
Who’s upvoting @kaewk this not acceptable

206

Most Helpful Girls

• We have a hot dog shop in town where I live that does crazier things with their hot dogs and they are AMAZING!!! So no this is not a weird combination and yes I would stuff this in my face

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. It’s unusual. Probably wouldn’t sell to well in a restaurant. But this is what it looks like when people who can cook use up what’s left in their fridge lol. Doesn’t look bad tbh.

• I’m usually not a fan of hot dogs but I cooked them on the stove on the same pan as the asparagus. Turned out really goood. I threw some of the beer I was drinking in there too. Turned out to be pretty amazing.