Is this a weird combination?

Is this a weird combination?

It’s all I had in the fridge lmao. The hotdog has diced tomatoes instead of ketchup, chopped jalapeño and mustard.
Updates:
I’m low key proud of myself how good this ended being
Who’s upvoting @kaewk this not acceptable

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• We have a hot dog shop in town where I live that does crazier things with their hot dogs and they are AMAZING!!! So no this is not a weird combination and yes I would stuff this in my face

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. It’s unusual. Probably wouldn’t sell to well in a restaurant. But this is what it looks like when people who can cook use up what’s left in their fridge lol. Doesn’t look bad tbh.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m usually not a fan of hot dogs but I cooked them on the stove on the same pan as the asparagus. Turned out really goood. I threw some of the beer I was drinking in there too. Turned out to be pretty amazing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 5

• Hot dogs with asparagus is kind of off but whatever... I put all kinds of things on sausages/hot dogs. For example ketchup, mustard, relish, pickles, pepperoncinis, sport peppers, minced onions, sliced tomatoes, sauerkraut, etc. or an artery buster with chili, cheddar cheese, bacon, etc. A lot of things are fare game for sausages… It’s traditionally a winter food that you eat with fermented/pickled veggies.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the weirdest food combination that I've heard of. I don't like hot dogs though.

0|0
    0|0
  • *Upvotes @kaewk * :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks mexican. Are you a spic?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol not all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes