One month to Christmas Day.💜 what is your Christmas tradition? what will you be eating and doing on Christmas Day?

Will you be Having a turkey for example?

31

Most Helpful Girls

• My Christmas tradition is to avoid my family as much as possible.

Sometimes I end up going away on a trip, or just make plans with friends. One time my best friend ended up in the hospital on Christmas day and it was a PERFECT excuse to get out of doing family shit - I went and hid in his hospital room for several hours. It was awesome. (He's all better, by the way.)

This year I do not have specific Christmas Eve plans. I am going to a big party on Christmas Day.

• I’ll be doing the same thing I do every year. Hiding from all my distant relatives who wish to interrogate me on every matter in my life! Yaaaaay!

Most Helpful Guy