Would you date a man who drank tea and ate crumpets for breakfast or is that too gay?

I've found myself taking a weird liking to tea and crumpets lately.
Except I put something on the crumpets which would make their English inventors turn inside out.
Would you date a man who drank tea and ate crumpets for breakfast or is that too gay?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • Too gay
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
OK.. How do I put this... I don't literally mean gay as in homosexual.
I'm using the word in a more pre-milennial offence connotation. Like... lame or... execrable, loathsome, annoying etc.

2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't see anything wrong with it tea and crumpets sound pretty good to me. Plus it's just a meal it doesn't make you gay you could be eating a banana dipped in whipped cream still won't make you gay. Just enjoy your life and eat the foods you want:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d do it with you, lol—if you like girls, that’s my kinda man XD

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Bahahahahah! What you eat doesn't make you "gay", "lame", "execrable", "loathsome" or "annoying". lol Only a person's personality and/or sexual orientation does. 😉 You're fine, man. Enjoy that tea and crumpets. I know I would!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a man who has been known, on occasions, to eat crumpets and drink tea for breakfast. No I certainly would not date another man who also eats crumpets and drinks tea, because I am not a homosexual.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Doesn’t bother me

0|1
    0|0
  • Please tell me you're not genuinely worried about that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Update: Still - please tell me you're not genuinely worried about that. How insecure does a man have to be to even think of something like this?

• As requested: I'm not genuinely worried about it lol

• I would have been rather surprised if you were. Haha

• Wasn't aware meals were assigned sexual orientation.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't Man Matter what He Eats... As long As he Treats me like One of his Sweets. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d be fine with dating someone who had that for breakfast, not too unusual - but then I’m English so I guess it wouldn’t be 😂😂😂 uh, I guess it depends on what exactly you’re puttig on them though

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t date a man who was worried about being gay for the foods he eats. Choose your words better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gay is a sexual orientation not your breakfast choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't police what anyone I'm dating eats for breakfast!

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s super gay.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, cute and classy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha Perhaps if he lived over in England.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with Paris it doesn't matter what he eats

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

Recommended myTakes