Would you date a man who drank tea and ate crumpets for breakfast or is that too gay?

I've found myself taking a weird liking to tea and crumpets lately.
Except I put something on the crumpets which would make their English inventors turn inside out.
  • Yes
  • Too gay
OK.. How do I put this... I don't literally mean gay as in homosexual.
I'm using the word in a more pre-milennial offence connotation. Like... lame or... execrable, loathsome, annoying etc.

1416

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't see anything wrong with it tea and crumpets sound pretty good to me. Plus it's just a meal it doesn't make you gay you could be eating a banana dipped in whipped cream still won't make you gay. Just enjoy your life and eat the foods you want:)

• I’d do it with you, lol—if you like girls, that’s my kinda man XD

Most Helpful Guys

• Bahahahahah! What you eat doesn't make you "gay", "lame", "execrable", "loathsome" or "annoying". lol Only a person's personality and/or sexual orientation does. 😉 You're fine, man. Enjoy that tea and crumpets. I know I would!

• I am a man who has been known, on occasions, to eat crumpets and drink tea for breakfast. No I certainly would not date another man who also eats crumpets and drinks tea, because I am not a homosexual.