Do you tip your waiter even if you've gotten bad service?

• Yes, I still give a good tip
  • Yes, but I give a low tip
  • No, I do not tip for bad service
    Vote C
  • I don't tip for good or bad service
    Vote D

614

Most Helpful Guys

• Why tip for bad service‽ Tipping in the U. S. was originally OPTIONAL in the first place and was generally frowned-upon as a violation of "American" principle of equality, until the Great Depression!

Personally, I hate tipping. (Tipping isn't even done in so many other countries. How is it still a thing in this side of the world‽)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k

• Correction: "Tipping in the U. S. was originally OPTIONAL in the first place and was generally frowned-upon as a bribery and a violation of "American" principle of equality, until the Prohibition!"

• I never tip. Why should I?

I work in the freezing cold doing hard physical labor all day everyday, and i get no extra thanks for it? Let alone financial rewards other than my standard pay..

Why should I give someone more money then their wage because they carried a plate to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I still tip not as much though, maybe they don't feel good or are having an off day. They still have bills to pay so I still tip.