What are Meals that doesn't require refrigeration?

I have to stay after school tomorrow and I get home at 6:30. The teacher said we are allowed to bring food that doesn't require microwaving or refrigeration. I leave at 6:00 and I said I get home at 6:30 so around 5:45 is when we will eat. What are foods/meals can last that long?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Most things will last that long. Pies, pizzas, sandwiches. It depends how warm it is where you live.

• It's Cold in Wisconsin, but where my food would be located is in my locker and the school is really warm

• If you keep your food well wrapped or in a tin, it should be fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Chips, nuts, fresh/dried/gummy fruits, fresh veggies, trail mix, crackers, oreos/other cookies/muffins, rice cakes and peanut butter, etc

• And cured meats, falafel, hummus, cheese, yogurts, smoothies, bread.

• @catmandoes I’m not sure about dairy products and hummus, don’t those require a fridge?

• Oh sorry, my country is usually cold especially at this time of the year so I didn't think of refrigeration, yeah you are right.