What kind of meals do you make when going vegetarian? I'm not very good at this... help?

I want to go no meat for a while. Where do I find recipes where I'm not going to the store everyday. Usually with meals I'll have meat and 2 sides or a little salad. But now that I won't be eating meat this seems intimidating

65

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of meals do you make when going vegetarian? I'm not very good at this... help?What kind of meals do you make when going vegetarian? I'm not very good at this... help?
    Deep-fried tofu cubes with a sunny-side up egg on top, all drizzled with soy sauce and wasabi.

Korean 떡볶이 ("Tteok-bokki")
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tteok-bokki

How about 粥 (Mandarin: "zhōu"; Korean: "juk"; Japanese: "kayu"; 「congee/rice porridge/gruel」)/ᜎᜓᜄᜏ᜔ ("lugaw") with boiled egg and fried tofu?

• I just had to reply, Tteok Bokki is even better with cheese.

• Hell yeah!!! Especially if mozzarella is among the cheeses!

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a huge variety of mock meats available at the supermarket now. Also, if you use Instagram, a lot of vegetarian and vegan accounts upload quick recipes everyday.
    BOSH is a good one. It's vegan, and even if you think going vegan is a bit extreme for you, their recipes are still great. They're really easy.