What kind of meals do you make when going vegetarian? I'm not very good at this... help?

I want to go no meat for a while. Where do I find recipes where I'm not going to the store everyday. Usually with meals I'll have meat and 2 sides or a little salad. But now that I won't be eating meat this seems intimidating

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of meals do you make when going vegetarian? I'm not very good at this... help?What kind of meals do you make when going vegetarian? I'm not very good at this... help?
    Deep-fried tofu cubes with a sunny-side up egg on top, all drizzled with soy sauce and wasabi.

What kind of meals do you make when going vegetarian? I'm not very good at this... help?
    Korean 떡볶이 ("Tteok-bokki")
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tteok-bokki

How about 粥 (Mandarin: "zhōu"; Korean: "juk"; Japanese: "kayu"; 「congee/rice porridge/gruel」)/ᜎᜓᜄᜏ᜔ ("lugaw") with boiled egg and fried tofu?

1|0
    0|0
    • I just had to reply, Tteok Bokki is even better with cheese.

• Hell yeah!!! Especially if mozzarella is among the cheeses!

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a huge variety of mock meats available at the supermarket now. Also, if you use Instagram, a lot of vegetarian and vegan accounts upload quick recipes everyday.
    BOSH is a good one. It's vegan, and even if you think going vegan is a bit extreme for you, their recipes are still great. They're really easy.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• A very easy thing to do is make the same meals you've been having, but substitute tofu or other meat substitutes in for meat.

The options are really unlimited. Especially if you're vegetarian and not vegan as you can still use dairy and eggs.

2|1
    0|0
  • Every meal:

1 can of some shit made out of soybean byproducts
    1 head of kale - scrubbed clean of rabbit droppings
    1 butt of carrot
    1 sad, weeping hungry person

0|0
    0|0
  • I love meat.

0|0
    2|0
  • Ghorme sabzi is it vegetarian

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You could try to find tofu, is delicious and healthy. In my home prepared it (replace meat/chicken) on the recipes of my country. Also, mushrooms are a great accompaniment meal.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's 45 kinds of ultimately vegan friendly dishes in middle eastern Cuisine.
    No, they are not all broccoli and lettuce 😄😄😄falafel is vegan friendly, so is hummus

0|1
    0|0
  • Quiche, soups, salads, baked vegetables in the oven, stuff pepper, mashed cauliflower, bean salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chili?

0|0
    0|0
  • This is so unnecessary. Just eat meat.

0|0
    3|0

Recommended myTakes