Would you ever visit an orchard farm? If so, would you go for pumpkin, or Apple, or grapes, or peaches picking?

I have gone and picked pumpkin and apples, its so so fun! ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• When I was a kid it was something we did occasionally. Before south Florida was a complete concrete jungle we use to go to pick your own strawberries patches when they were in season. We also use to Go to apple orchards in North Carolina at our cabin and then make apple pies. We generally also had our own garden in the winter. Generally Iโ€™d rather keep my own garden, but sure if itโ€™s something Iโ€™m not growing myself then getting some fresh ripe produce locally is good.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was in college I volunteered on this fundraising project that involved making organic apple butter at this natural foods store. A farmer donated the apple crop from one of his orchards and the volunteers all went out to this beautiful farm on a nice Saturday in the fall and picked apples. What was amazing was the smell of the orchard. Some apples naturally fall on the ground before they are picked. If they're in good shape they get gathered with the others. But some of the fallen apples have been on the ground a while and start to make this really nice (believe it or not!) apple smell that just permeates throughout the orchard. So visiting the orchard to gather apples was a very good experience and I would do it again.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know eh!! I love going to pick fresh fruits. The smell is even better to you are right.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes in November I go up to a little town called Snoline and get fresh apples from the orchards up there. So delicious.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I went to a mayonnaise farm once! It was pretty interesting, but I only went because I had tickets for the Amish rake fights and the dwarf tossing competition.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would. I've only been pumpkin picking but they all sound exciting

1|0
    0|0
    • It is!! I love picking apples, and then bringing the apples i picked. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I already have land for agricultural purpose. I m pursuing Masters in Fruit science so planning to convert my land into orchard for Papaya grapes and particularly mushroom and strawberry production. Excited for dis. ๐Ÿค—

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been to an apple orchard before, I have been to many other farms before too, I will never say no to petting dogs, rabbits, cows and calves, I love farm animals and all other animals...

1|0
    0|0
  • Apples and Peaches lots around my area
    Yummy pies and jams

1|0
    0|0
  • We have one close by, and I've picked strawberries more than once. I wish we had grapes and peaches too, but alas, our weather is not really good enough for those.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be fun- I have actually visited a small orchard,

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™ve picked pumpkins and apples before, its good shit. Never done grapes, but Iโ€™d do grapes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Id come. picking fruit with you anytime but I will serious have to warm. you I've got a few. really naughty fantasies. Mite get acted out do dpmt wprey. id you so t se me for a couple of after no one and tgat

• Sorry no orchard but I have picked Strawberries on a date once.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done that a number of times in the past for apples and Christmas trees.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love peaches I would love to pick fresh organic peaches ! ๐Ÿ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • Grapesssss

1|0
    0|0
  • For apples lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Grapes, hands down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, it's a lot if fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea...๐Ÿ˜
    I would run for apples... Then grapes.

1|0
    0|0
  • would want to go with apples or grapes

1|0
    0|0
  • Apple or Peaches

1|0
    0|0
  • I love apple picking in October!!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Iโ€™ve done strawberry picking and grape picking.
    That was fun. I would like to try picking figs

1|0
    0|0
  • raspberries and strawberries

apples

Grapes too

1|0
    0|0
  • Really?
    I don't actually picture fun when I read farm

1|0
    0|0