Do instant soups give cancer?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You would probably have to look at the specific soup in question and compare the ingredients to a list of know carcinogens.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No just to cancer charities. Microwaved Styrofoam has been linked to autism. You should microwave the water in a glass dish then pour it in the soup. Or try getting one of those pre marked pyrex glass dishes and cook the soup in that. It's not the soup it's cooking it in the cheap plastic container that leads to health problems.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Ahh Please tell me I literally eat this almost everyday and I know it's bad but it's quick and good :,(

0|2
    0|0
    • You're not going to get cancer from it. You will, however, get high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and high cholesterol levels from it, though, so you really shouldn't eat it. Every once in a while is understandable, but just try take a few minutes out of your day to make a healthy meal. It's probably easier than you think.

• Probably

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, instant noodles don't cause cancer, that's just a myth. That doesn't mean you should eat them though. They're high in sodium, cholesterol, and fat, so they're not exactly healthy.

0|1
    0|0
  • what doesn't give you cancer these days

0|2
    0|0
  • Breathing air can give you cancer.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes