Will the fact that they have found traces of poo on all mc Donald's self service scenes tested stop you going?

Allegedly they have found traces of faeces on all of the self-service computer screens that have tested at McDonald's restaurants
Will this stop you from using them or stop you going to McDonald's all together.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Tbh there's probably poop on every public surface that youve touched. So no i dont really care. And i prefer the screens because it minimises my interactions with other people 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • They same thing happened with a coffee chain in the U. K.

The problem is the dirty money that gets handed over. I don't mean that in the illegal term, I mean people who go in and hand over their money after not washing their hands in the toilets earlier.
    That's where is comes from.

It's like the bar snack problem.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm talking about the UK

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Bugs in food FDA

The handbook allows for up to 13 “fragments” of rodent excreta in a 24-ounce container. The government permits three maggots in your 28-ounce can of tomatoes. In a regular-sized 16-ounce jar of peanut butter, the FDA will allow up to 136 insect fragments and four rodent hairs. Nov 7, 2015

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait what

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nope.

1. Convenient quick food if I come back at 23:00 to home and can't be bothered to cook
    2. No social interaction

= Winning.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not even interesting. There is poop literally everywhere you go in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • gonna turn into Michael Jackson now and wear gloves everywhere. Humans are nasty.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes