Will the fact that they have found traces of poo on all mc Donald's self service scenes tested stop you going?

Allegedly they have found traces of faeces on all of the self-service computer screens that have tested at McDonald's restaurants
Will this stop you from using them or stop you going to McDonald's all together.

43

Most Helpful Girls

• Tbh there's probably poop on every public surface that youve touched. So no i dont really care. And i prefer the screens because it minimises my interactions with other people 😂

• They same thing happened with a coffee chain in the U. K.

The problem is the dirty money that gets handed over. I don't mean that in the illegal term, I mean people who go in and hand over their money after not washing their hands in the toilets earlier.
    That's where is comes from.

It's like the bar snack problem.

• I'm talking about the UK