Do you like toast or something similar? Do you like butter, jam, or what?

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• Yep! Buttered toast, cheese toast, cinnamon and sugar toast, toast with jelly... as you can tell I like toast in general lmao

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I like toast, if it;s a hearty white bread toasted I like butter and 3 fruit marmalade on it, For just plain toast with butter I like rye with caraway seeds. Once in a while I'll but the thick cut raisin and cinnamon bread and toast it up, butter it and sprinkle more of a mixture of cinnamon & sugar on the melted butter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toast with butter and jelly is good , especiallh when its homemade

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually just use butter.
    Every blue moon or so I might make cinnamon toast or put peanut butter on toast. I've never been much of a jam/jelly kind of person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Peanut butter! Jelly!

2|0
    0|0
  • French Toast with maple syrup
    Do you like toast or something similar? Do you like butter, jam, or what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like Toast with butter & jam on it. I also like Toast with butter, cinnamon, applesauce now that tastes good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love toast. I buy loves of cheese bread from our local superstore bakery, and have it toasted for supper every day. I usually spread sunflower spread on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Toast but only dark brown with lots of butter & high quality jams. Goes great with tea/coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Butter with mixed fruit jelly the Smuckers diner kind

0|0
    0|0
  • Toast with peanut butter

1|0
    0|0
  • Butter for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I like honeyed buns.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jam nice homemade blueberry or raspberry

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I don't like toast.. I love toast, that's why I now feel the need to make bread puns. It's like wait a minute, wheat kind of absolute genius came up with the idea of toast? Crumb to think about it, Rye would they decide to cook already cooked bread? Rye bread is actually my Yeast favorite kind of toast.

I'm on a Roll right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like toast with butter, sometimes jelly. I especially love it when it's accompanied by a couple eggs over easy, so I can dip my toast in the yolk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love toast! I don’t love many foods but toast made it onto the narrow list😁😊

I like it with a tiny bit of spread and salt for flavoring but I don’t want it to overpower the toast. I’ve recieved toast with butter and jam where it felt more like toast was the afterthought.

I eat fruit but don’t like jam. I eat toast but mainly dry. I like to keep things separate except cereal with milk - either in its own is bleh and salad can be very good with mixed ingredient. Otherwise I don’t like my food congregating 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehh occasionally I'll have a piece of toast. My parents buy White bread which is simple carbs and I try to avoid simple carbs and go for the complex carbs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who doesn't like toast is a monster. I usually prefer just butter, or butter with a little honey. Unless it's an English muffin, they get jam

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark rye bread with lots of butter

Bagel with salmon cream cheese!

1|0
    0|0
  • yes! I love toast!

with butter and jam <3 mmmm

1|0
    0|0
  • Butterz

1|0
    0|0
  • with margarine and marmalade

1|0
    0|0
  • I love toast with butter and jam 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Butter and sometimes jelly

1|0
    0|0
  • Butter and jam

1|0
    0|0
  • Rye toast with peanut butter & raspberry jam.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes