Is it really true that in china they really do eat dogs?

If I could, I would go to china and see for myself to see if they really do. But that is why we should be able to ask people who have maybe experienced or have been there, where they can share their knowledge and experiences. Maybe you have been to china or know friends or family there that do live this way. Do people in china really eat dog meat?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an Chinese person and while I haven't personally, it does happen in China but less often than you may think. It's one of those things that are is horrible, but it's not like as big of a thing as some may believe.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly yes they do eat dogs. It makes me so sad because I love dogs I have 2 dogs and no I wouldn't never take my babies to China living with the fear of people look at my dogs fora dish dinner. I Iove dogs it's animal cruelty in my eyes sad.