Does this look like mold. ?

Does this look like mold. ?

I just made these yesterday and they did not look like this. I used purple and white onion. They were really good and I don’t want to eat them cause I don’t want to get sick.
I threw that shit out. I wasn’t trying to take a chance.

412

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah they look like chances are they are moldy , i heard people eat things
    with mold even bread and never got sick but wouldn't hurt to Google it
    just the other day i was getting ready to use some bread i had here and
    sure enough it was moldy on the one side so i threw out the rest of it
    i don't like to take any chances.

• It seems way too recent to mold, unless you left them out overnight and didn't refrigerate? Anyway, give it a *small* taste. You will find out.

Green beans, onions, and cream of mushroom soup?

• Umm no. It’s just green beans and onions my dad tasted one and he said it’s fine

• Two out of three is not bad. :D. Just wondering what they were cooked in. Sesame oil? That said, some onions do have that odd color.

• No. Butter

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not mold. Just like a white onion loses its color when you cook it a purple onion does the same.