Does this look like mold. ?

Does this look like mold. ?

I just made these yesterday and they did not look like this. I used purple and white onion. They were really good and I don’t want to eat them cause I don’t want to get sick.
Updates:
I threw that shit out. I wasn’t trying to take a chance.

0|1
412

Most Helpful Guys

  • Yeah they look like chances are they are moldy , i heard people eat things
    with mold even bread and never got sick but wouldn't hurt to Google it
    just the other day i was getting ready to use some bread i had here and
    sure enough it was moldy on the one side so i threw out the rest of it
    i don't like to take any chances.

    1|1
    0|0
  • It seems way too recent to mold, unless you left them out overnight and didn't refrigerate? Anyway, give it a *small* taste. You will find out.

    Green beans, onions, and cream of mushroom soup?

    0|0
    0|0
    • Umm no. It’s just green beans and onions my dad tasted one and he said it’s fine

    • Two out of three is not bad. :D. Just wondering what they were cooked in. Sesame oil? That said, some onions do have that odd color.

    • No. Butter

Most Helpful Girl

  • It is not mold. Just like a white onion loses its color when you cook it a purple onion does the same.

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Loading...

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

  • I don’t think you can insult my food ever again

    0|0
    0|0
  • No that is oxidation, like when an apple turns brown - not great to eat but the joy of onions is you can still cook with them at this stage

    0|2
    0|0
  • It’s too soon for mold, it’s just the onions on top and everything you melted yesterday rose to the surface when it cooled

    0|1
    0|0
    • I’m sure it was fine, you just needed to microwave it but if you didn’t like the way it looked then it’s your call

  • When in doubt, throw it out

    1|2
    0|0
  • That looks absolutely fine. It's way too early for mould to grow.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I mean what is that. I don’t even know what that is lol

    0|0
    0|0
  • Was it in the fridge overnight?

    0|0
    0|0
    • it was good to eat most likely, those are just some reactions on different temperature and other reactions too, there is not much possibility something happen to it overnight and in fridge

  • Looks like small layer of greece.

    0|0
    0|0
  • When in doubt. Don’t

    0|0
    0|0
  • yes without a doubt

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

  • It honestly doesn't look modly, trust me you know mold when you see it. It might be brown-greenish and fuzzy, lol next time you need to dye your green beans to be able to separate the colors easier... jk. Plus unless your fridge is warm something can't really spoil in a day. If its really getting to you, you can just throw it out and make more.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like the onions just turned a different color

    0|2
    0|0
  • Looks like green mold.

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes

Loading...