Do you agree with this map I made?

Do you agree with this map I made?
Zoomed
Zoomed

Ok so this is just a stereotypical map I made for fun lol. I didn't exactly taste the food of some of those countries I colored. I'm just making some guesses so what do you think? ๐Ÿ˜‚
7d
What region has your favorite flavor?

36

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm Canadian and I do like Herbs, Vinaigrette and cheese but to be fair our most famous foods are maple syrup and poutine (french fries with cheese curds and gravy) neither of which really have herbs or a vinaigrette most of the time.

• Just didn't have too much colors for that and no other countries have maple syrup to flavor their meals.