Have you ever wanted your food to be rated?

Have you? Post your dish and I’ll rate it out of 10. Tell me how you made it and why you like it like that.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Grilled lemon pepper chicken and homemade mac n cheese.

3|0
    0|0
    • Chicken could use work it looks boring all by itself 4/10. Mac n cheese 7/10. Overall 6/10. If you threw in some broccoli I would have given it the 7/10 despite the chicken being boring

• Show All
    • Yeah Mac n cheese is good. But still not 45$

• The cost of living is probably a lot lower where you are from.

• I'm a certified chef who has two entrees that were put on the menu at the country club im which I work. I think my best is my wonton tigers. 4 ounce shrimp dredged in my homemade firecracker sauce, wrapped in a wonton wrapper with the tail hanging out of one end, and then deep fried to perfection... Served with a spicy lemon reduction.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• Here's some crab stuffed jalapenos I made for a snack once afternoon. They were yummy.

1|0
    0|0
  • l dont need mine to be rated l am the best chef in scotland

0|2
    0|0
  • Ahh, sure why not: i comment on yours. Will post a few as comments

0|0
    0|0
    • Bah, should have done directly its easier lol.

Healthy summer meal:
      Grilled tuna steaks, potatoes cooked in a foil packet with garlic/shallots/onions butter on grill, fresh corn, salad, homemade vinaigrette (cider vinegar/evoo/mustard/honey)

Bigger meal:
      Prime rib roasted on the bone, roast potatoes, beans cooked from fresh, multi colored carrots blanched then served with a little butter and touch of maple syrup, mashed potatoes for those who prefer.

Dessert from easter:
      Meringues, lemon curd (like slightly smoother lemon pie filling), whipped cream, lemon zest. Sort of works to make together since the meringues need egg whites and the lemon curd uses lots of yolks. I make the meringues crisp outside, little chewy inside.

• Alright alright. 10/10

• How can u rate a dish with out tasting it

1|1
    0|0
  • rate what? My recepie? REALLY?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't care i just wanna eat it😍

1|1
    0|0
  • Really?

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol Latinos can lift all the weights you want they're still gonna be 5 feet tall. LMFAO little tiny midget's

0|0
    1|1
    • That's so sad. Blacks taking all the sexy latinas

Recommended myTakes