Have you ever wanted your food to be rated?

Have you? Post your dish and I’ll rate it out of 10. Tell me how you made it and why you like it like that.

110

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Grilled lemon pepper chicken and homemade mac n cheese.

• Chicken could use work it looks boring all by itself 4/10. Mac n cheese 7/10. Overall 6/10. If you threw in some broccoli I would have given it the 7/10 despite the chicken being boring

• Yeah Mac n cheese is good. But still not 45$

• The cost of living is probably a lot lower where you are from.

• I'm a certified chef who has two entrees that were put on the menu at the country club im which I work. I think my best is my wonton tigers. 4 ounce shrimp dredged in my homemade firecracker sauce, wrapped in a wonton wrapper with the tail hanging out of one end, and then deep fried to perfection... Served with a spicy lemon reduction.