Do you guys like Starbucks?

5d
Do you guys have a Starbuck where you live?

139

What Guys Said 9

• Starbucks is ridiculously overpriced and their coffee isn't anything special. They say the most expensive part of a coffee is the paper cup and I'm sure with the millions of cups they buy they only cost a few cents each so you can imagine the kind of profit they're making on each cup.

• I like it quite a lot. In my city, Starbucks is the "cheapest" option for coffee. In most cafes, the largest size is like 3-3.25€ for a Latte, and it's just the size of a tall one at Starbucks. While there you can get double the coffee for just 50-75 cents more.

• I like Starbucks, but I refuse to pay $5 for a cup of coffee. I actually have been brewing my own cold brew coffee and it's a thousand times better than Starbucks is narino cold brew. So I don't really go to Starbucks anymore.

• I tried them a couple times but they aren't my favorite haha

• I like their espresso drinks but their coffee is kinda underwhelming to me.

• Meh, very overpriced for very average coffee.

• It's good but too much money.

• Not particularly

• they burn their beans. I am a teacher so I get a ton of Starbucks cards every year. I found one blend I can tolerate there-mostly I buy coffee elsewhere. I use the cards more for Starbucks food.

What Girls Said 13

• I have one like 5 minutes from my house it's always crowded though so I rarely go there. But I personally prefer dutch bros coffee but there's no locations near me:( But coffee can be a little expensive at times so i make mines at home most of the time.

• i used to work there so i guess i have to. but yes i enjoy it.

• Oh my God Starbucks is my addiction!!! Especially this time of year when they have their Caramel Bruleè Steamer😍😍

• Love Starbucks, mainly for their espresso which is roasted the way espresso beans are supposed to be to release the beans oils and maximize its flavor. I like most of their roasts from the darks to light roast, each of them has their unique flavor profile. I drink my brewed coffee black because I love the taste of coffee, some times I'll grab a demi of espresso to drink straight up!
    All through high school I worked at a small independent coffee roaster and shop, after about a year or so the owner was teaching me to roast coffee beans. So, I am familiar with good roasting practices, recognize short cuts others use like oiling beans for appearance, something I've never noticed with Starbucks. Most people who don't like Starbucks roast are people who like canned coffee, something we avoid at all costs!
    Their prices are too high for me to drop by every day, we usually do Starbucks maybe once or twice a week at most. For us, Starbucks is a treat and that kind of keeps it special

• I don't like their prices lol but yes :)

• I've tasted better coffee for a much more decent price

• I've tried some of their coffe products and did not like until today.

• No, not really

• 5d

Yeah, they are all over the place. They even just put one into my University's library. I just prefer to make my own coffee, it's a hell of a lot cheaper and it tastes better.

• I love Starbucks

• Nope

• I like Dutch Brothers better

• i never been or tried there coffee at all

• Is this a real fucking question?

• 5d

What do you mean?

• 5d

Hahahaha omg 💕

• 4d

I was just confused