Do you put bread in the fridge?

I've heard it keeps the bread fresh longer. I feel like I can never get through an entire load before it goes bad so I was going to try it. Does anyone put bread in the fridge? If so does it keep longer?

84

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It is so cold here that it is not needed. I don't put water in the fridge either, it stays chilled anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I put my bread in the fridge/freezer. It definitely lasts longer from my experience.

• Nice. Do you have to thaw it if it's in the freezer? I would imagine it gets really stiff if it's in there a while

• Yeah, you can either thaw it overnight or microwave/toast it to speed thaw it.