Do you put bread in the fridge?

I've heard it keeps the bread fresh longer. I feel like I can never get through an entire load before it goes bad so I was going to try it. Does anyone put bread in the fridge? If so does it keep longer?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It is so cold here that it is not needed. I don't put water in the fridge either, it stays chilled anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I put my bread in the fridge/freezer. It definitely lasts longer from my experience.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice. Do you have to thaw it if it's in the freezer? I would imagine it gets really stiff if it's in there a while

• Yeah, you can either thaw it overnight or microwave/toast it to speed thaw it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Mw wife got me into it lasts a while. Dont freeze refridgerate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only sociopaths refrigerate bread

0|0
    0|0
  • I do πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Nope , in the freezer my grandma did that since she doesn't want it to go bad since we dont use it often

0|0
    0|0
  • No usually on my countertop but if it keeps longer I might start putting it in the fridge:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of that but now I am interested in knowing the answer :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont, but my friend does and it just keeps it fresh only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo! Is it the same people who put ketchup in the fridge too?

0|0
    0|0
    • You're supposed to after it's been opened

• Show All
    • Ahhh congratulations!! You wait till they taste ketchup! And strangely BBQ sauce is a big hit in our house! I hate BBQ sauce πŸ˜‚

• Thank you! I love bbq but hubby hates it. I get all the sauce in our house! For now anyway lol

• My mom does and according to her it does last longer πŸ€·β€β™€

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend does that. I don't. I hate how cold and dry it gets.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes