Do you wish you could make a big bowl of cereal like this?

I’m lactose so last time I did i felt like I was dying and had the runs for days

159

Most Helpful Girls

• I have before and regretted it I had level 10 cramps and I suffered all night in pain in the fetal position.

• Ew no! I wouldn't be able to eat it all before the cereal got all soggy

A better solution would be to use a normal bowl and then refill it 3 or 4 times. That way you'd have fresh cereal every bowl, but the milk wouldn't get too sugary or flavored from the cereal either. Plus you'd be able to dump out the concentrated sugar and crumbs without dipping into an inch of it at the bottom of the big bowl

Plus I don't think I'd be able to eat from that big of a bowl without knocking it over or losing the spoon inside because you can't rest it on the side while chewing between bites

Most Helpful Guy

• Just get lactose free milk!

I do not understand serial, I do not like it.