If someone who is non-veg says he love animals , does that make sense? How?

38

What Girls Said 3

• People can love animals, but animals as food is something different. People like cows but like to eat beef. People like chicks but like to eat chicken.

• 1d

But if that is so than do they really love them.
      It's like adopting someone to murder them right?

• 1d

Nope, because I love animals for food too. Do you eat bacon, steak, hamburgers, hot dogs, or even seafood. These are all animals at one time. So if you eat any of these do YOU really love animals?

• 1d

I don't eat any of them. It's not like I was a veg from the beginning. I've tried non-veg but everyday I had non-veg I couldn't sleep without giving a thought about what I did was righ. I end up quitting non-veg. Because I love animals not PETS.
      But I agree that for survival or if you have scarcity of vegetables at the place you dwell, you can kill.

• If a non-vegan says they love animals, they mean they love SOME animals. They wouldn't eat or hurt their cat or dog but they will not extend the same moral standard to, say, a cow.

• 1d

That sound like a caste system lol
      Kill any animal but not the one which I like.

• 1d

@Jasonava I reread that caste example , I don't find it genuine ๐Ÿคฆ, I apologise for that ๐Ÿ˜Š
      But you know what I meant ๐Ÿ˜

• I'm a huge animal lover but I have no problem eating animal meat for my survival. We are omnivores after all. It's the circle of life.

• 1d

We used to survive , We're now evoluted and have become intelligent enough to live.
      I don't have any issues if people eat meat where there is scarcity of food. But why kill animals unnecessarily what would you say?

What Guys Said 8

• By becoming comfortable with the cycle of life. Personally I love animals and my answer to that was to only purchase from farmers I know raise their animals in good conditions (as often as possible anyways, though I do this most of the time now).

I grew up on farms and hunting so it was always a pretty natural process to me. We just replace natural selection with human selection really.

• 1d

Okay, I didn't find it convincing though.

• 1d

Or at least learned something :)

• 1d

Haha Yes

• If you say you don't love child rapists, you don't have the right to say that you love your mother.

Am I doing this right?

• It's nature. We're not meant to be herbivores, we're meant to be omnivores. And as cute as little piglets maybe, bacon is tasty

• 1d

Read the question again buddy.
      I'm not trying to convince you to stop eating non-veg.

• 1d

I did answer your question.
      Does it make sense, yes. You can appreciate animals but meat tastes good and we're designed to eat it.

• 1d

Okay okay
      Enjoy your chicken ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Even the lion shares the water and protects the gazelle when he's not hungry.

• Yes he makes sense

because humans in the west have a different relationship with dogs and elephants than they do with cows and chickens. Cows and chickens are farm animals. Dogs, and other animals in the animal kingdom, have a hard time surviving off of no meat.

And the human vegans I have met are typically lethargic and have not properly supplemented their diet to get the protein they need after removing meat and eggs.

I eat what fuels me. I eat a LOT of broccoli, and i even buy those 'clean protein' shakes. But no meat and/or eggs for too long and I just don't get the protein I need for energy.

• Aaj rula dia bhai ne ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Haramkhor tere chicken banata tha isiliye nahi khaya tune
    Chicken lover Kahi ka ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• That makes them a fucking hypocrite.

• He loves animals in his plate.