Favorite type of shot drinks?

my personal favorite is definitely tequila, no doubt.. as you see my shot drinks knowledge is very narrow and poor and I am only interested in tequila lol, I am sure there is other types of shot drinks I don't know about so feel free to name it, you can also name any other type of drink (alcoholic drink only!) that you prefer, thanks !
  • Tequila
    Vote A
  • Vodka
    Vote B
  • Whyskey
    Vote C
  • gin, rum, other, write in the comment
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1d
salt and lemon

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• I-I li-like sc-scotch whiskey, v-vodka, a-and s-sake.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1d

lol I still need to try sake, not sure have I tried it once, I think I am but it was really long time ago... are these really your favorite?

• Show All
    • 1d

I enjoy the bitterness and saltiness, it's the best to add salt and lemon to tequila shots, if not those fancy stuff like cinnamon and those other things you add to some of the combo's, but salt and lemon are the best with it

• 1d

I never had tequila

• Liqiud Blue Long Island Ice Tea

0|1
    0|0
    • 3h

@ak667 should know some shot drinks I think. I never had Long Island in any version, only tried Muay Thai and some other cocktail which I forgot the name of

• There is a place near me that makes a really strong and sour root beer. It'd probably make a good shot.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1d

but shot drinks should be really strong drinks, are you sure it could qualify for a shot drink

• Show All
    • 1d

I always assumed that shots just had to be unbearably disgusting. That's why people put mayonnaise and stuff in them?

• 1d

I think it needs to be hard liquor to qualify

Recommended myTakes