Do you like hooters the restaurant?

I am surprised the place actually has good food and nice staff. Nice place.
Include a caption for your image…
Include a caption for your image…
Updates:
What amazed me the most was the nice food and great staff

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't have a Hooters where I live so I've never eaten there. I've heard the food is mediocre though and that people only go for the waitresses. Again though, I haven't been there so I can't vouch for that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I dont like Hooters. The food is usually average or bad. The alcohol is mediocre. I would only go there to feel a bit of sexual tension. Preferably going alone and pretending to be a writer or a poet from out of town looking for inspiration on the way to a writers conference. Maybe wear a suit and tie to get a number with the hopes of getting laid. Perhaps hint that I wrote a best selling book that doesn't exist.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and for the record the women who work there are actually really nice and kind. They are just ordinary people struggling with their low wage salaries but they are just super sweet considering they get hit on non stop.

• Negative. I don't like the way the women are objectified, and I don't like the fake way that I am treated. That is, fake interest. You won't get that kind of treatment for every hooters experience, but the prevalence of it is much greater at such establishments. Strip clubs are far worse in this regard, in that you will almost certainly have people pretending to be interested in you, for your money. The fakeness comes across as VERY obvious to me, and there is little else that I notice or concentrate on when it is happening, and is why I loath going to such establishments.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Hooters always cheers me up. It’s my favorite place to go on a bad day for some reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been. Don't want to

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't ever been there, mostly because I pretty much live on the other side of the globe.
    But yeah, I heard their food is nice, so I probably would try it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I haven't been there in years but used to go there a lot to watch the Chicago Bulls play back when they were winning championships (i know that was a while ago... DON'T REMIND ME). I loved there buffalo chicken sandwiches and fries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no interest in going to one. I've always heard the food sucks and the women ultimately don't give a crap about you, so what's the point?

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the chicken at Hooters and most of the waitresses are nice ladies but it has been years since I have gone to a Hooters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good beer too. ;)
    The girls? Hmmm... not so much. I got WAY better at home. LOL
    But that girl does have some big silly-cone bags eh? All that to get a job at HOOTERS!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always rolled my eyes at the idea of nudie-restaurants, but their food is actually good enough to stand on it's own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like their naked wings and I think they Daytona sauce is pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • Been once a while ago, didn’t think much of it. If I’m going to pay too much for mediocre food and drinks I’d go to the stripclub

0|0
    0|0
  • The girls are nice. The food is overpriced and not too good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I went to the Las Vegas hooters a few months ago. I love their chicken, fries, and melons.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don’t care for them. It’s overpriced and I can get the same food that’s better elsewhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but It's a little bit pricey compared to Buffalo wild wings

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't tip for attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda overrated if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The food is alright but if I wanna get teased by girls who pretend to be interested I could just go to the strip club which I won't go to because they are dirty

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes