Do you like hooters the restaurant?

I am surprised the place actually has good food and nice staff. Nice place.
Include a caption for your image…
Include a caption for your image…
What amazed me the most was the nice food and great staff

518

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't have a Hooters where I live so I've never eaten there. I've heard the food is mediocre though and that people only go for the waitresses. Again though, I haven't been there so I can't vouch for that.

Most Helpful Guys

• I dont like Hooters. The food is usually average or bad. The alcohol is mediocre. I would only go there to feel a bit of sexual tension. Preferably going alone and pretending to be a writer or a poet from out of town looking for inspiration on the way to a writers conference. Maybe wear a suit and tie to get a number with the hopes of getting laid. Perhaps hint that I wrote a best selling book that doesn't exist.

• Oh and for the record the women who work there are actually really nice and kind. They are just ordinary people struggling with their low wage salaries but they are just super sweet considering they get hit on non stop.

• Negative. I don't like the way the women are objectified, and I don't like the fake way that I am treated. That is, fake interest. You won't get that kind of treatment for every hooters experience, but the prevalence of it is much greater at such establishments. Strip clubs are far worse in this regard, in that you will almost certainly have people pretending to be interested in you, for your money. The fakeness comes across as VERY obvious to me, and there is little else that I notice or concentrate on when it is happening, and is why I loath going to such establishments.