Does good tasting protein powder actually exist?

Iโ€™ve tried countless brands and sorts of protein powder, but never managed to find one that actually tastes good/alright.

They all taste like shit ๐Ÿ˜‚ talking about Whey protein by the way.

Have you found a brand that provides good tasting powder or are you like me and just drink it even tho it tastes bad?

@sngbirdy what brand do you use?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My boyfriend tried many protein powder and he really likes Whey's cookies and cream flavour. I don't drink protein powder but I always put protein powder in his sipper whenever he was in the shower and needed to go to work ASAP. I even tried it once and I liked it, lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I tried a few cookie and cream ones, they are definetly the best of the few but still nothing Iโ€™d consider good tasting ๐Ÿ˜„

• Show All
    • Yeah thatโ€™s what I usually do, just chugging it in one go ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Lol! Good xD

• It all tastes gross. Just hold your nose as it goes down. haha

0|1
    0|0
    • I just chug it to get it over with fast ๐Ÿ˜‚
      Glad Iโ€™m not alone on this lol

• Show All
    • Oooh Iโ€™ll definitely try that, it sounds great ๐Ÿ˜‹ thank you for the idea ๐Ÿ˜„

• Just donโ€™t chug it when itโ€™s frozen ๐Ÿ˜
      Youโ€™re welcome!

Most Helpful Guys

• I like Musclepharm vanilla taste. Also you can buy tasteless protein powder and add vanilla sticks yourself, bake a cake with it or a loaf of bread or something.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah, heard about that. But to me the protein ruins everything itโ€™s added to ๐Ÿ˜…
      The โ€œTastelessโ€ powder is even worse in my opinion, it has a shitty taste to it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Iโ€™ll try your brand tho, thanks ๐Ÿ˜‹

• i use metapure whey isolat, its expensive af but taste good+high quality
    i think i pay around 40-50e for 1kg only

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh nice, Iโ€™ll try that one ๐Ÿ˜„

• and flavour Belgium chocolate , i tried also banana and it taste like SHIT (belive me, worst i ever tried in my life). Belgium chocolate taste good af and im not sure but possible that vanilla is also there. But its like really expensive. I always spend around 80-90e and it can't last me even 3weeks cuz i drink way too much protein

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• It tastes good if you eat every other day or every week rather than all the time. What you could do is get 2-3 different flavours so you aren't eating the same thing all the time. You could also eat soy for protein - monks in china eat that a lot and they do very difficult martial arts tricks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vanilla is the only one I liked, strawberry tasted very fake and not very strong!

0|0
    2|0
  • Do u come off as a person that has protein powder Tom ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe you need it for a cake youโ€™re making for a bodybuilder ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
      You already made a vegan one after all ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Ugh I meant do i**** sorry๐Ÿ˜ญincoming stroke

• Yeah I figured ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I never tried any tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Soft drinks taste good ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    • I donโ€™t drink any ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
      But youโ€™re probably right ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • Im sorry i cannot help

• No worries I figured that this question is only for a few people ๐Ÿ˜‹

• I put mine in pancakes (Vanilla)!

0|0
    0|0
  • Try baby powder ๐Ÿ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • Protein powders exist. Wow.
    I feel out of place.

0|0
    0|0
  • you r a friend of them so you should know...
    what happened to wowgirl pitzi angelicempress and sarahhcmarie :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Wowgirl is still here, pitzi and Sarahhcmarie weโ€™re gone all of the sudden and angelicempress is taking a break.

• Show All
    • Oh thatโ€™s fine too I suppose ๐Ÿ˜‹

• one day i'll have u..

What Guys Said 8

• Haven't heard of any flavoured protein powder that actually exists without adulteration so I wouldn't place a bet on it.
    You can try adding some flavours to some tasteless protein powders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isolate is way worse then concentrate.

If you get a straight like nz grass fed whey concentrate my experience is it tastes fine. And you could add whatever to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my opinion would be biased lol I used to think they tasted bad but drank then anyway, and now I actually like the flavor

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried few major ones and at this point taste doesn't matter. I just need to complete my protein intake ๐ŸคŸ

0|0
    0|0
  • Iso XP is the best tasting one I have ever tried.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freeze-dried jizz

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes. Optimum Nutrition whey protein

0|1
    0|0
  • Cookies and cream is lit

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes