Does good tasting protein powder actually exist?

Iโ€™ve tried countless brands and sorts of protein powder, but never managed to find one that actually tastes good/alright.

They all taste like shit ๐Ÿ˜‚ talking about Whey protein by the way.

Have you found a brand that provides good tasting powder or are you like me and just drink it even tho it tastes bad?

@sngbirdy what brand do you use?

1110

Most Helpful Girls

• My boyfriend tried many protein powder and he really likes Whey's cookies and cream flavour. I don't drink protein powder but I always put protein powder in his sipper whenever he was in the shower and needed to go to work ASAP. I even tried it once and I liked it, lol

• Yeah I tried a few cookie and cream ones, they are definetly the best of the few but still nothing Iโ€™d consider good tasting ๐Ÿ˜„

• Yeah thatโ€™s what I usually do, just chugging it in one go ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Lol! Good xD

• It all tastes gross. Just hold your nose as it goes down. haha

• I just chug it to get it over with fast ๐Ÿ˜‚
      Glad Iโ€™m not alone on this lol

• Oooh Iโ€™ll definitely try that, it sounds great ๐Ÿ˜‹ thank you for the idea ๐Ÿ˜„

• Just donโ€™t chug it when itโ€™s frozen ๐Ÿ˜
      Youโ€™re welcome!

Most Helpful Guys

• I like Musclepharm vanilla taste. Also you can buy tasteless protein powder and add vanilla sticks yourself, bake a cake with it or a loaf of bread or something.

• Yeah, heard about that. But to me the protein ruins everything itโ€™s added to ๐Ÿ˜…
      The โ€œTastelessโ€ powder is even worse in my opinion, it has a shitty taste to it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Iโ€™ll try your brand tho, thanks ๐Ÿ˜‹

• i use metapure whey isolat, its expensive af but taste good+high quality
    i think i pay around 40-50e for 1kg only

• Oh nice, Iโ€™ll try that one ๐Ÿ˜„

• and flavour Belgium chocolate , i tried also banana and it taste like SHIT (belive me, worst i ever tried in my life). Belgium chocolate taste good af and im not sure but possible that vanilla is also there. But its like really expensive. I always spend around 80-90e and it can't last me even 3weeks cuz i drink way too much protein