Do you ever go to a restaurant because the hostess or server is cute?

I go to this one coffee shop that charges like 5$!! But the girl behind the counter is cute af. And she’s nice. So owners have to purposely hire these cute girls to get people to come back. I mean the coffee is decent, but not 5$ a cup decent.
Updates:
Who doesn’t like eye candy?
Lmao I honestly don’t care if it’s creepy. I have nice conversations with the pretty girls. Like there was one at this sandwich shop. It’s not I follow them home from work or something rapey. It’s completely innocent to get food somewhere because the person is nice and welcoming on top of being good looking. Who wants to shop where there’s ugly people serving you? No thanks Jeff

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No that’s stupid

There was a hot guy I had something with at Starbucks and I definitely went there more often to collect free drinks during that time though 😂

1|2
    0|0
  • As a girl, I don’t think that what you described is THAT creepy, I mean like you said you’re not following her or harassing her like « Hey cuttiie gimmie some coffee and your number ! What? I paid for your services ! » or something.
    Like, who never went around their high school crushes hoping they’ll notice you’re here? I think that’s pretty much the same.
    The question can be misuderstood as « do you go to a restaurant just to see the pretty workers? ». I think the guy was just meaning that he goes to this shop and not another because people are nice there.
    But to answear the question, no I don’t do this.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Ahahaha so many weeboos calling it weird.

To me its simple, you enjoy the food and atmosphere, it so happens to have a hottie (or two) working there, so you enjoy going...

Maybe you do hit on her, maybe you don't... Maybe she hits on you, maybe she doesn't. It'd only be creepy if she rejected you and you kept going there just to insist on her going out with you.

I always flirt with barmaids/waitresses/cashiers and the like, places that I go to regularly, have also slept with a fair few of them too. The only time I didn't get what I wanted was this one girl who had a (long distance) boyfriend going, was clearly interested in me, but (pretended to) kick me back. So I left her there, but still continued to go to that bar an awful lot with my friends. She'd serve me, I was polite, and didn't pester her.

The only awkwardness in that one was that she *WAS* attracted to me, and kept on glancing and staring... Never hit it off though.

People need to calm down, not everyone that takes risks is a weirdo!

0|2
    0|0
    • People are just fucking weird lmao. I have never asked out a server or register girl. Or asked pervy weird questions. Every conversation I’ve had has been talking about my day WHEN they ask lmao. People are literally retarded on this site.

• Lol they really are my friend! Even some of my friends IRL would jibe me out these stupid notions they had of how "awkward" it'd be hitting on barmaids/waitresses etc... But the thing is, you don't ask, you don't get! I know you haven't said that you've hit on any of them yourself, but the point still stands, you like going to X place because you like it, and the booty is an extra thing to appreciate whilst your there.

I've found it interesting from a social/psychological level how people insist on putting up barriers to girls that work in bars and restaurants - I think they also get jealous at others with the confidence to just break through their "professionalism" bullshit. And that's what I've always enjoyed about it, its like a sport haha! ;)

• Nope. It’s weird when all of the servers are morbidly obese & makes you wonder if the restaurant’s food did it but other than that I don’t care what servers look like.

The attractive ones are just teasing for tips anyhow. Don’t have time for bs

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s how most places are right now with all the hot ones being in school.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• I never return to any place because of how attractive the person attending me. Now im curious if a lot of people actually do this.

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I went back to a restaurant over and over for the server.. if I wasn't sitting in his section id ask to move.. he even paid for desert for me once haha.. he doesn't work there anymore I haven't gone in like 6 months use to be every pay check...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I can understand why some people do that.
    But there's no such thing as cute people where I live 😂😂😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. That’s actually how my ex and I started dating. Even though we broke up I still go there to visit him.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not really lol. I like my food and good customer service better

0|0
    0|0
  • yes ahah there is coffee shop around the corner from where i work thats very expensive but the waiter is very hot and we chat every time i go there

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are all the comments rude? Honestly I think I’d do the same thing lmao.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like this one dude at this one food place but I also like the food so I go there too.

0|0
    0|0
    • All I’m saying. I wouldn’t go to a place that didn’t have good food, because a cute girl worked there. Unless I really liked her then I’d just ask her out in an innocent way.

• No. That sounds weird, immature and like a waste of money for silly reasons.

0|0
    0|1
  • Noooo that's creepy

0|0
    0|1
    • You might think it’s creepy but who doesn’t like looking at a pretty girl once or two days. I’d rather much go back if it’s a cute girl than some land whale.

• That’s kind of pathetic tbh

1|2
    0|1
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I would

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol nope 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • No never would

0|0
    0|0
  • What’s the point?

0|0
    0|0
    • Talk to a good looking girl or just get some coffee. Not like I go back everyday. I just think, hey it’d be nice to visit this place again and maybe she’ll be there. If she isn’t, I don’t really care lmao. There’s really no point at all, but I think it’s something people do subconsciously.

• Not really I just go where there’s good clean food

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure enough😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah that is creepy

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 31

• Who agrees that this guy is an arsehole? Really, 'who wants to shop where (there are) ugly people serving you'.

How awfully blunt and foolish; surely this isn't what women want? Surely this isn't what any reasonable person wants?

I'll pray for you man.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah man. I'm a hardcore foodie. Unless the foods good I'm not going back

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol what the fuck is wrong with these bitter sloots. I pursued my fiancé in a different scenario, but none the less went out of my way to talk to her. Apparently that’s creepy now. Third wave feminism at its finest.

0|0
    0|0
    • Makes no fcking sense. I don’t sit and stare at the girls ass when she turns around or show up 10 minutes before closing lmao. I literally go grocery shopping and buy some coffee to get me in the mood to cook.

• The coffee shop is in the grocery store.

• It’s also newer and I’m trying to help because the girl who works there is nice af. And she’s the manager.

• No. I eat where there's good food. Don't care what the people working there look like. I only care what the food tastes like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say anyone that goes to either Twin Peaks, Hooters, or tilted kilt (I think that's the name) unless they go there against their will at the insistence of a friend, are going to that place specifically to see the cute servers

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a restaurant but I remember In highscool I would use the cafeteria because my best friends mom used to work there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well u have to give it to the owners and hiring a pretty young girl or two.. The price is kind of steep but if u can afford it, hey why not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea. I went to a bad thai restaurant due to one of the waitresses being an easy 11 out of 10. I even asked for the hottest curry they had. And proceeded to sweat 10 gallons in front of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. However I am aware that this is the general practice by business owners. To me it is wrong.

People do go to establishments for such things, some people's only opportunity to see a pretty face is behind a table. Other guys just find it easy or fun to flirt with these people. In private talk owners are aware of this and make the best of it.

The problem I have with it is that only women get hired because of this notion. This displaces men and further reduces the opportunities men have for employment, due to most establishments being female dominated. But the other thing I don't like about it is that male servers are better and males have similar effects of attraction as women. Women will like having men cater to them like that. They treat male servers the same as female servers. The difference is the female servers I met have horrible attitudes, ethics and are a problem for staff and customers when they haven't seduced the woeful idiot for a tip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I can remember. I like to go to Hooters because I like their food.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I go there if I like what they're selling or if they have good service.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've gone to bars where the bartender is smoking hot, for sure.

0|0
    1|0
  • If i find her cute i just tell her and give her my instagram. Simple.

0|0
    1|1
  • Usually not, I go to places with people I know and appreciate, but it's not because how they look, some are even guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to a long time ago and I also used to leave a nickel tip to the bimbos that worked at hooters

0|0
    0|0
  • That is definitely the way to promote the restaurant but i'm not falling for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. because as others have pointed out that is creepy and so am I...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially if there’s some light flirting and only to places I like to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I've got better things to do you virgin. She's only one girl fool

0|0
    0|0
    • In general people go back because of the atmosphere and attractive people working there. There’s a reason most of your waitresses are good looking. Of course there’s a couple ugly ones that get hired on but the most successful are attractive. And if you think about it, that’s the case with most jobs.

• Not unless I intend to directly ask her out.

1|1
    0|0
  • The thirst is real :-)

2|0
    0|0
  • no i never do or did that
    u sound stalker ish xD

0|0
    0|0
  • haha no. That's so lame.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because that is creepy

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG YES~

0|0
    1|0
  • That would be a waste of time

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't bother going out much anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Creepy af...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes😍

0|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes