Do you ever go to a restaurant because the hostess or server is cute?

I go to this one coffee shop that charges like 5$!! But the girl behind the counter is cute af. And she’s nice. So owners have to purposely hire these cute girls to get people to come back. I mean the coffee is decent, but not 5$ a cup decent.
Who doesn’t like eye candy?
Lmao I honestly don’t care if it’s creepy. I have nice conversations with the pretty girls. Like there was one at this sandwich shop. It’s not I follow them home from work or something rapey. It’s completely innocent to get food somewhere because the person is nice and welcoming on top of being good looking. Who wants to shop where there’s ugly people serving you? No thanks Jeff

2333

Most Helpful Girls

• No that’s stupid

There was a hot guy I had something with at Starbucks and I definitely went there more often to collect free drinks during that time though 😂

• As a girl, I don’t think that what you described is THAT creepy, I mean like you said you’re not following her or harassing her like « Hey cuttiie gimmie some coffee and your number ! What? I paid for your services ! » or something.
    Like, who never went around their high school crushes hoping they’ll notice you’re here? I think that’s pretty much the same.
    The question can be misuderstood as « do you go to a restaurant just to see the pretty workers? ». I think the guy was just meaning that he goes to this shop and not another because people are nice there.
    But to answear the question, no I don’t do this.

Most Helpful Guys

• Ahahaha so many weeboos calling it weird.

To me its simple, you enjoy the food and atmosphere, it so happens to have a hottie (or two) working there, so you enjoy going...

Maybe you do hit on her, maybe you don't... Maybe she hits on you, maybe she doesn't. It'd only be creepy if she rejected you and you kept going there just to insist on her going out with you.

I always flirt with barmaids/waitresses/cashiers and the like, places that I go to regularly, have also slept with a fair few of them too. The only time I didn't get what I wanted was this one girl who had a (long distance) boyfriend going, was clearly interested in me, but (pretended to) kick me back. So I left her there, but still continued to go to that bar an awful lot with my friends. She'd serve me, I was polite, and didn't pester her.

The only awkwardness in that one was that she *WAS* attracted to me, and kept on glancing and staring... Never hit it off though.

People need to calm down, not everyone that takes risks is a weirdo!

• People are just fucking weird lmao. I have never asked out a server or register girl. Or asked pervy weird questions. Every conversation I’ve had has been talking about my day WHEN they ask lmao. People are literally retarded on this site.

• Lol they really are my friend! Even some of my friends IRL would jibe me out these stupid notions they had of how "awkward" it'd be hitting on barmaids/waitresses etc... But the thing is, you don't ask, you don't get! I know you haven't said that you've hit on any of them yourself, but the point still stands, you like going to X place because you like it, and the booty is an extra thing to appreciate whilst your there.

I've found it interesting from a social/psychological level how people insist on putting up barriers to girls that work in bars and restaurants - I think they also get jealous at others with the confidence to just break through their "professionalism" bullshit. And that's what I've always enjoyed about it, its like a sport haha! ;)

• Nope. It’s weird when all of the servers are morbidly obese & makes you wonder if the restaurant’s food did it but other than that I don’t care what servers look like.

The attractive ones are just teasing for tips anyhow. Don’t have time for bs

• That’s how most places are right now with all the hot ones being in school.