Do you have your own recipes?

Like one you made up?
I don't have any, however my mom sometimes come up with interesting ideas.
Here is one of them, she chops different fruits, put them into a large bowl and pour jelly on them, and add crushed biscuits soaked with milk on top. And then reverses the mixture. The result is this;

Do you have your own recipes?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• yeees I do! I only have one though, but its a full meal fitting for any meal of the day.

Fried in a fryingpan.
    1. Fat chunks of pig meat, aka bacon. As salty as it can be.
    2. (optional) potato, broccoli, tomato or other vegetable pieces.
    3. Buttered bread, fried alongside the bacon, but keeping it away from soaking up too much fat.
    4. Half a can of tomato beans.
    5. Loads of pepper.
    6. Spices and herbs that fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Waffles and cheese. People say it's odd, but it's good once you try it.

Also apple walnut smoothie.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• One time I decided to be adventurous and used a few ingredients from my pantry. I was craving something sweet yet toasty.

I grabbed bread, cream cheese, cinnamon, and sugar.

1. I grabbed my bread
    2. I spooned on a decent amount of cream cheese, mmm so good!
    3. Incorporated a mixture of cinnamon & sugar onto the cream cheese
    4. I baked it until the bread was lightly crisp and the cinnamon sugar was melted!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was Once the Chef of the Century but when I became Involved in my Writing, I had Lost Interest.
    I had a Million and One, hun, Recipes I used to Cook and Bake, My Favorite being Honey Dipped Chicken and German Chocolate Cake. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • A few... a lemon and lime meringue cheesecake is probably my main one though. I get asked to take it everywhere
    And a healthier version of Penang chicken

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a special way I make chili. And I just estimate all the ingredients I put in. I heat up half a can of chili, with a little water added. Then I add garlic, apple cider vinegar, flax meal, cinnamon, oregano, raw honey, basil, ginger, turmeric, and stir it all together.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand how people like jelly...

And yes I do. I made a really good spice mix for mince which goes with a recipe I altered for vetkoek dough.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. The J-Burger consists of 1/3 pound of ground chuck and 4 slices of Applewood bacon, all grilled to perfection. Served with a buttered, then pan seared Kaiser bun and topped and bottomed with creamy peanut butter and A-1 steak sauce. Delicious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I have created quite a few. One of them being a chilli recipe that everyone seems to love. I get comments of "you should go into the restaurant business" all the time. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah kind of.
    I sprinkle taco cheese on spaghetti and bake it in the oven
    And I make my own pizzas and zapiekanki

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a few but they were passed to me from family. So it's more family recipes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my own to make potatoes, chocolate dipped strawberries

1|0
    0|0
  • Since I really like food, sometimes I go like "Hhmmm, these could go well together" and, most of the time, I'm right.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • my SO has many of her own recipes

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just eating