Do you have your own recipes?

Like one you made up?
I don't have any, however my mom sometimes come up with interesting ideas.
Here is one of them, she chops different fruits, put them into a large bowl and pour jelly on them, and add crushed biscuits soaked with milk on top. And then reverses the mixture. The result is this;

Do you have your own recipes?

811

Most Helpful Guys

• yeees I do! I only have one though, but its a full meal fitting for any meal of the day.

Fried in a fryingpan.
    1. Fat chunks of pig meat, aka bacon. As salty as it can be.
    2. (optional) potato, broccoli, tomato or other vegetable pieces.
    3. Buttered bread, fried alongside the bacon, but keeping it away from soaking up too much fat.
    4. Half a can of tomato beans.
    5. Loads of pepper.
    6. Spices and herbs that fit.

• Yes. Waffles and cheese. People say it's odd, but it's good once you try it.

Also apple walnut smoothie.

Most Helpful Girl

• One time I decided to be adventurous and used a few ingredients from my pantry. I was craving something sweet yet toasty.

I grabbed bread, cream cheese, cinnamon, and sugar.

1. I grabbed my bread
    2. I spooned on a decent amount of cream cheese, mmm so good!
    3. Incorporated a mixture of cinnamon & sugar onto the cream cheese
    4. I baked it until the bread was lightly crisp and the cinnamon sugar was melted!