What is the worst resturant experience you have ever had?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• The waiter at a restaurant was freaking me out for MANY reasons;
    1. He kept putting his hand on my shoulder and patting my back and stuff.
    2. He looked and sounded like my PHYSICS TEACHER!
    3. He kept joking around with me and telling me jokes.
    Mind you I was 14 at the time, not a child. If I was a child I would get it you know, make it entertaining, but I was a teen! It just creeped me out SO much.
    Tbh the food wasn't even great either.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• getting arrested whilst protesting outside mucky macdonalds when i was a young activist

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Was on tour with a choir one year in college and we went out to grab dinner in a small town. Most of the group went to the Cracker Barrel but me and a friend of mine were not feeling that food so we opted for another hotel's restaurant. The place was about 75% full so we sat and chatted, took a while and eventually they came to get out order. We waited for the food and started to notice No One was eating, everyone was waiting for their food. Every 5 minutes or so one server came out with food for one table and they started eating. ~45 minutes after we ordered finally our food came out. His was literally ice cold in the middle of the meat and my food had no taste to it. The booth behind us pitched a big fit and the manager came out from the kitchen. He said about the worst thing he could in the situation: "I wasn't aware there were any issues out here". He tried to excuse the wait on the fact that there was only one cook because the other one hadn't shown up for work. They got their food for free. We were ready to leave but no waiter came to deliver our bill so we talked about it and just walked out. We walked past many pissed off people still waiting for their food to come out. The worst dining experience ever.

0|0
    0|0
    • By the way, that is the only time in my life where I have dined and dashed, left without paying. But based on the experience I felt like the service and food wasn't worth any money.

• Well a waiter quit, but because he wanted to make a point, he took a handful of spaghetti and flung it at his boss.

The spaghetti was mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • The waitress said “she’d smack a bitch” to us she was clearly stressed and seemed new so she took it out on us. Which led to the manager getting involved and almost firing her on the spot. We felt bad for her and probably saved her job because we said it’s ok. But I never went back there.

0|1
    0|0
  • In France, at the age of eleven,
    I witnessed a waiter bring a
    couples platter over and at
    the moment I was naive to
    what escargot was but the
    lady screamed when she
    noticed there was a raw,
    lone, uncooked snail 🐌
    amongst the cooked and
    seasoned. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. A place added a service charge for a buffet where we got our own food.
    2. Applebee's has the $5.95 burger on Monday. Went there on a Labor Day and there was literally a line of people waiting to complain. Instead of telling us up front that there would be a long wait, they just sat us down and kept us waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and - well- you get the point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idek but if I had to say it was a pizza place where I was starving and the food took 3 hours to come but it didn’t really suck but it was like umm 3.2 stars?

0|0
    0|0
  • I was at Applebees as a host and man there was this customer cursing and yelling saying our return rent was nasty and we had roaches all because the food didn’t look like the picture. It was what she wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • As a customer, when the food I paid for tasted like gritty Velveeta. It was supposed to be a creamy vegetable soup.

As a waiter, when a customer started sexually harassing my coworker and I had to physically remove them from the building.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was with a large group and at the end of the meal, the waitress brought us the wrong ticket, that was more expensive than what we all ordered. We pointed it out to her. She brought us another ticket which was also the wrong one. So, it turned out that she gave OUR ticket to another group and they paid THAT one probably because it was less than what they ordered. We heard the restaurant owner yelling at her in a back room. I felt bad for the waitress but she really didn't deserve to be demeaned by that owner...

0|0
    0|0
  • A Chinese buffet in Aberdeen. It was seriously bad. It was close down by the health department just a few weeks after I ate there and I wasn't surprised.

0|0
    0|0
  • In Lucerne Switzerland I was halfway through eating a salad when I found a live slug in it. I couldn't eat anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to this little independent Mexican place and ordered a burrito. They brought it out, I took a bite, and was greeted with a fucking mealworm or some shit they'd cooked into it. Next to that was an artery. I said I couldn't see paying for that, so they brought me another burrito. I said I wouldn't eat it because the first one was gross, and they brought me a bill. What now? I said I wouldn't pay. Both of the burritos were on my tab. Threw a burrito at the guy trying to get me to pay and walked out. I was so mad, and there were so many other ways I could have reacted, but apparently I couldn't come up with any except throwing the shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • a waitress couldn't figure out the order charge, dumped the bills on the table, and said figure it out yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom complained to a waiter and told them to get the chef just to complain to his face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to wait for an hour for my meal and it wasn't even that tasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shit my pants in Taco Bell once

0|1
    0|0
  • Parasite that lasted for months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a waiter steal money from me once

0|0
    0|0
  • I was eating I had to use the bathroom I went to take a dump I heard a ruckus and left the bathroom walked into a armed robbery and surprised them and was shot twice

0|0
    0|0
  • can't say i had one

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a sushi place close to my college, one time my brother and I had just had our finals and we were starving. We got there and ordered our food, it took them literally two hours! But that is not all, when we got “our” food, we got the wrong rolls!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes