Do you have a sweet tooth?

Do you have a sweet tooth?

This afternoon I brought my girlfriend to a very cozy patisserie/tea house on the lakeside.
She made it clear from the beginning that she'd only eat two or three pastries because she wants to eat an healthy diet, and instead ended up wolfing down two assorted boxes, ice creams and an extra box to take home 😂😂😂.
I myself ate "only" six pastries.
What about you?
Updates:
The box is already empty, it didn't last half day.
I ate only three pastries... 😭😭

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah, I really love sweet things but I should not eat sugar containing nutrients very much because I have tendency to have an insulin resistance.
    Plus I cannot eat hard and sticky things currently since I'm wearing braces.

0|1
    2|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Mama mia!

I need to move to Italy so I can have a healthy diet!

If I stick with a low carb diet, I have no cravings for sweets whatsoever. If I don't stick with that diet. . . I have a weakness for ice cream.

0|2
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
    • 😂😂 Thankfully she's pretty fit, but the demeanor was the same.

• Show All
    • Exactly!
      Although on the trip back she decided it was my fault somehow since I brought her there 😂😂.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes. I don't even know if i'm going to read further than the title.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. I can control it for the most part but at times I get a screw it attitude or accidentally binge (which usually happens if I don't have some thing for a long while) for the most part when I am feeling a want for some thing sweet I get some yogurt with fruit and the sweet tooth goes away.

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG! Sweets are my perdition! I could eat ice cream, cakes, candies... anything that it’s sweet all by myself. Then I’ll end up guilty and feeling sorry for my teeth! But I’m definitely not myself when I’m around all those goodies! 😳😂
    🍩🍫🎂🍧🍪🍦🍭🍮🥧🍯
    Now I want some Porto’s! 🤦🏻‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a huge sweet tooth! There is this vegan bakery that opened close to my house. I am not vegan and I was hesitant to go but there is always a line of people so I poked my head in. I was pleasantly surprised.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at the moment but I’m about to pick some up😝

0|1
    0|0
  • F- YES!!!

Chocolate, pastries, ice cream, any sweet without fruit… I'm on it!

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes... my boyfriend said I get a "gleam" in my eye about sweets.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I don't like candy except for M&Ms and Reece's Cups on occasion. I can't eat cupcakes or cake or else I feel sick but I love love love chocolate chip cookies.

0|1
    0|0
  • @ChloeStarfire "You don't want any of those apples."xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope! Anything sweet, it's yours. But you'll be inviting me to kill you if you try to eat my spicy snacks.🙃

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, actually, but that doesn't mean I will turn down sweet food if it's offered! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I do have a sweet tooth, but I don't eat it that often. So when I do eat sweets, I get a stomach ache.

0|1
    0|0
  • Noooo... (sitting on the couch with an almost empty Ben and Jerry's😂)

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. I also have poor impulse control and eat a package of cookies in one sitting, if I wanted to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. I don't like candy, except dark chocolate and liquorice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do for chocolate and fruit. I love pineapple, strawberries, clementines and oh women.

0|1
    0|0
  • At times yes. Lately I've been craving chocolate coated peanuts.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can eat sweets all day. Specifically chocolate and hot chips.

0|1
    0|0
  • A massive one, I live on sugar.

0|2
    0|0
  • Tremendously. Yes

0|1
    0|0
  • Where is my box? I'll pay you double for it 😄

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmmmh that picture... Ladooo

0|1
    0|0
  • I really do 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesssssss. Tiramisu cream puffs cannoli dip

0|1
    0|0
  • Too much

0|1
    0|0
  • who doesn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope sweets hurt my teeth and its my own fault

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah the a very big one

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more savoury.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. Wow.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heck ya! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all food.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can keep my cool, but always like sweets

0|1
    0|0
  • You brought the temptation up to her nose; what were you expecting? I am very strict person when I comes to healthy eating and I avoid temptations of buying or accepting unhealthy stuff. I know that in a blink of an eye, i will finish the whole whatever quantity! 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • Je veux faire un voyage patisserie

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes