How can anyone not know how to make a grilled cheese? Do you know how?

• Yes I know How (heat butter in pan for bubbles put bread cheese then bread and let it set on a lower heat till golden then put butter on the uncooked side then flip until golden brown)
  • Yes I think I know how.
  • No but I like how I make it.
    Vote C
  • No, and thanks for giving the proper recipe.
    Vote D
  • Results.
    Vote E

213

Most Helpful Girl

• If you got bad pans it’s hard.

Also I hate when people use the cheap American cheese and don’t have the right ratio of cheese to bread.

Otherwise yah it’s pretty simple 😂

But every time I’ve had grilled cheese it’s paired with tomato soup.

Most Helpful Guys

• to make it ieven better

melt the butter (in a microwave) put the butter on the bread (that way it soaks into the bread). then throw it on in the pan. waaaaay better than just tossing butter into the pan

• yuck, when you do that it makes it soggy you want the fresh heated butter.

• definitely does not make it soggy. the bread is toasted when in the skillet

• you didn't mention the type of bread or cheese. there are hundreds of recipes. i can put cheese on bread and microwave it but it doesn't mean it's good. ingredients matter