Do you think that in the future (next 100-200 years) we will stop eating meat and animal products?

• No (I eat meat)
  • Unsure (I eat meat)
  • Yes (I eat meat)
    Vote C
  • No (I'm vegan/vegetarian)
    Vote D
  • Unsure (I'm vegan/vegetarian)
    Vote E
  • Yes (I'm vegan/vegetarian)
    Vote F
When I say "meat or animal products" I mean the ones that came off a fully formed animal.

613

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say yes, sort of. I think in the future we will stop raising animals for their products. We will have figured out how to synthesize them, with all of the proteins, nutrients, and essential bacteria.

• I really doubt it, Lab grown meat might be the new big thing though

Most Helpful Girls

• I doubt it. We might cut down but I don't think we'll completely get rid of meat