Do you think that in the future (next 100-200 years) we will stop eating meat and animal products?

• No (I eat meat)
    Vote A
  • Unsure (I eat meat)
    Vote B
  • Yes (I eat meat)
    Vote C
  • No (I'm vegan/vegetarian)
    Vote D
  • Unsure (I'm vegan/vegetarian)
    Vote E
  • Yes (I'm vegan/vegetarian)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
When I say "meat or animal products" I mean the ones that came off a fully formed animal.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say yes, sort of. I think in the future we will stop raising animals for their products. We will have figured out how to synthesize them, with all of the proteins, nutrients, and essential bacteria.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really doubt it, Lab grown meat might be the new big thing though

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I doubt it. We might cut down but I don't think we'll completely get rid of meat

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If the current trend continues, we will certainly consume considerably fewer animal products. I do hope we can cease to do so, at all, but I don’t really believe it, unfortunately …

hen again, there was a time where the Western Civilization viewed human slaves as a perfectly normal thing to have, as well, and we’re far from that, now. (Not saying there is no slavery anymore, on earth, but it’s much less common.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think so, but it will probably be less. It’s very possible that we will be eating meat that comes from laboratories and not from animals. They will soon have the ability to grow the meat without the rest of the animal. I’m not sure how the ethics of that will play out but I guess when the technology gets there we will figure it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Feast not on vegetals, for they are warm and bad
    Dankalations 4:23

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say, but I do think we'll probably be eating it a little less.

I have heard of this vegan organisation called JUST and I think they use animal cells to create the meat, without actually harming the animal and managed to make chicken nuggets using a feather or something like that.

This may be the video I saw a while ago regarding it, though I didn't watch it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GgP6jo5DTM

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we’ll probably have to cut down on our meat eating and will probably end up with plant based meat alternatives

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think ALL people will ever do one specific thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • That won't happen but I can see people cutting way down on the eating of meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is in human nature

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hope not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Doubt it

0|0
    0|0
  • We will never stop it. Why would we?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because we would have alternatives and people wouldn't be willing to eat it anymore.

• Show All
    • It isn't necessary with supplements now and no you couldn't eat at McDonalds but you could still go to Taco Bell.

• And I could also wear a sombrero... but I won't. 😃

• Let's stick around and see!

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think so.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes