What’s you’re go to? Seasoned salt or unseasoned salt? Which one is more worth it’s weight?

Bored and don’t have the energy to even get up to get the remote for the tv. So stupid question time.
  • What’s you’re go to?  Seasoned salt or unseasoned salt?  Which one is more worth it’s weight?I’m super fancy and require seasoned!!
  • What’s you’re go to?  Seasoned salt or unseasoned salt?  Which one is more worth it’s weight?I like my salt like I like my snow!

47

Most Helpful Girl

• Chicken salt!
    I don’t like a lot of salt... I rarely cook with it. The only pregnancy craving I had was salty things though... to the extent I’d lick the seasoning off rice crackers then throw away the cracker 🤮
    That oddity has left thank goodness

• Chicken salt?

• Sorry, I missed this! It’s a seasoned salt in Australia... so good. It’s usually got some form of powdered chicken stock, salt, paprika, garlic and onion powder.
      Every local take away shop (fish and chip shop) has it to sprinkle on the chips and potato scallops so they ask plain or chicken salt.
      It’s crazy it’s not everywhere else - it’s freaking delicious

• Imma have to look for this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just use sea salt. That's it. And not too much. Just a pinch.