What’s you’re go to? Seasoned salt or unseasoned salt? Which one is more worth it’s weight?

Bored and don’t have the energy to even get up to get the remote for the tv. So stupid question time.
  • What’s you’re go to?  Seasoned salt or unseasoned salt?  Which one is more worth it’s weight?I’m super fancy and require seasoned!!
    Vote A
  • What’s you’re go to?  Seasoned salt or unseasoned salt?  Which one is more worth it’s weight?I like my salt like I like my snow!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Chicken salt!
    I don’t like a lot of salt... I rarely cook with it. The only pregnancy craving I had was salty things though... to the extent I’d lick the seasoning off rice crackers then throw away the cracker 🤮
    That oddity has left thank goodness

0|0
    0|0
    • Chicken salt?

• Sorry, I missed this! It’s a seasoned salt in Australia... so good. It’s usually got some form of powdered chicken stock, salt, paprika, garlic and onion powder.
      Every local take away shop (fish and chip shop) has it to sprinkle on the chips and potato scallops so they ask plain or chicken salt.
      It’s crazy it’s not everywhere else - it’s freaking delicious

• Imma have to look for this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just use sea salt. That's it. And not too much. Just a pinch.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think seasoned salt is the opposite of fancy, haha.

My go to is plain Salt, but that being said I have options: kosher, table, sea, Himalayan pink, then some other special finishing salts.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what I'm having if it's something like a baked potato or a veggie that requires a little bit of salt, all other time's I'll use unseasoned.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... what is seasoned salt?
    I normally use rock salt

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s got like different spices n stuff in it. Like Lawrys seasoned salt. But if I recall correctly you’re in the U. K. ? So I honestly don’t know if you guys see it much over there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasoned_salt

• We have table salt, sea salt and rock salt. We tend to keep things separate so we can control/balance flavours. Hell, we even have crisps (chips) that are completely unflavoured and the salt is in a little packet that you can put in if you want (salt ‘n’ shake).
      I associate “seasoning” as salt and pepper. I’m gonna read the article cause I’m curious!!

• I use lawry's seasoning salt onion powder and garlic powder a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Goya adobo or lawry's seasoned salt.

0|0
    0|0
  • chicken salt

0|0
    0|0
  • Himalayan rock salt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Salt's salt, wtf xD

0|0
    0|0
    • Salt is not salt.

There is sea salt
      Kosher salt
      Himalayan salt
      Table salt
      Smoked salt.

I could keep going but I think I’ve shown you the error of your ways enough that you may yet survive the remainder of the week. When you wake up tomorrow alive and well be grateful for the lesson you have been taught here.

• Show All
    • Never tasted the difference.

• I have habanero salt too. Which is really good but def spicy

• Regular salt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes