Allergies at Aldi's or other places?

Wonder if GAG will trash this because it is specific to a business, but might as well be truthful.

Allergies at Aldi's or other places?

I've had my 2nd bout of allergies to foods purchased at Aldi's. Years back it was their pizza, which tried twice to same results...sensitive and bleeding gums. Recently, I tried their cornbread mix... same result. I informed them. I like other items like produce, veggies. I've had problems with chicken smelling bad.
Have not had allergy problems like this anywhere else.

I like cheap, but got to wonder where this stuff is coming from. Some products say china (salt/pepper)... and I don't trust that.

have you had similiar problems there or other food outlets?
  • Yes I have
  • No I haven't
  • Show results
    Vote C

11