Who makes the best burger?

Five Guys is my favorite.Who makes the best burger?
  • Five Guys
    Vote A
  • In-n-out
    Vote B
  • Shake Shack
    Vote C
  • Steak n Shake
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• i agree five guys is the best

in-and-out isn't the best but it certainly has a big menu which is better than a lot of fast food places can offer... and a solid burger which again most fast places can't claim

shake shack and steak n shake both make good ones but not on par with five guys... again in my opinion

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• We don’t have any of those stores in Australia. I’m yet to figure it out but been to a lot.

0|1
    0|0
    • What's your favorite burger place in Australia?

• So far? I don’t know it’s really hard to pick. It’s not one of those fast food (franchise like) chains. It’s called flame 400

• In n out for now.. I have actually never tried five guys, when my friends and I go eat out we definitely considered five guys however the prices seem over the roof, after seeing this poll’s results it may be worth it 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take a homemade burger over any of those, when I was at Steak n Shake they were the worst steak burgers I've ever had. The beef patties in the burger were not recognizable nor did they taste even remotely like steak, even on their menu they say it's an all beef patty with steak, so I suppose it could be 3-3/4 ozs. of regular ground hamburger with a 1/4 oz. of ground steak added.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe I do. Honestly, I have yet to taste a flavorful burger that’s fine by itself, outside of my own. So I don’t eat any food fast food joints or even regular restaurants.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're all good, but I prefer 5 Guys the most.
    It's been a long time since I've had a burger. At least 6 months ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • We have five guys in the UK and they’re pretty good, to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only ever been to five guys out of those you've listed. So I'll say five guys

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't understand how hungry you just made me with this question-I miss Steak n shakes

0|1
    0|0
  • in&out

never tried 5guys

of those we only have shake shack in japan but the only thing i've ever ordered was cheese fries

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them all but SHAKE SHACK just taste better. Their beef is fresher.

1|1
    0|0
  • The one on the episode of How I Met Your Mother with Regis Philban.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rolando's. It's an old school place here in Argentina. Burger so good it would make a vegetarian give up their dietary choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of any on the list above, but I'd like to try all. Living in Vietnam sucks. No good chains of food. Only crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but I like McDonalds. I've never had Five Guys or In-N-Out. I can't remember having the other 2 either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen any of these places but I reckon I cook up a delicious burger.

0|1
    0|0
  • A restaurant nearby called Dunnbellies
    Nowhere else can compare!! It is amazing 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above, home made are unbeatable, plus you know what's in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • We only have Burger King and McDonalds in germany... so i would say Burger King. But i tried Wendys on a holiday and it was very good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard any of them...

0|2
    0|0
    • Do you like burgers though? What's a good burger place where you live?

• Show All
    • No, The ones I listed are more gormet style burger places. We do have all those fast food ones too.

• Ohh my sounds so good! 😋

• I'll take Burger King flame-grilled you can't beat that price and tbe quality

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought in n out did a good job.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? I went to two In-N-Out Burger joints in So-Cal when I was there in 2014 and I found them to be quite unremarkable. I went to the first one and thought it was pretty "meh", so I tried it again thinking maybe the first time was just an aberration or something, but it was equally as disappointing. Maybe I was just unlucky? 🤷‍♀️

• Steakkk and shakee

0|1
    0|0
  • Fatburger. I love their Hawaiian cheeseburger!

0|1
    0|0
  • Me..

0|1
    0|0
  • I like in n out

0|1
    0|0
  • ME😌😌😌

1|1
    0|0
  • Anything with more cheese 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never been to any of those places

0|1
    0|0
  • l make good burgurs

0|1
    0|0
  • My Dad

0|1
    0|0
  • 5 guys is expensive af tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't tasted either one, but now i'm horny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do!

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was impressed when I had 5 guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dry burgers more so I'd say kfc