How do you feel about eating fast food?

How do you feel about eating fast food?

I'm personally not a very big fan of it (in my opinion that's not real food) but my girlfriend now wants for us to stop at the McDrive (because tonight she wants to do all the crazy stuff).
I already know this will make itself feel on my stomach, but let's satisfy her craving.
What about you? Do you like fast foods?

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I personally love fast food but I am very picky so I only like a few things. But I stay away from it because I have a love hate relationship with food in general. But if its like pizza hut or something like that only on (special) days (birthday or party).

As for burgers or other stuff I don't go all out and get stuff I think like once or twice a week or only once every two weeks is okay.

Because for one I dislike condiments (I know weird) and I rather spend more money at a grocery store to feed the whole house. I think I don't eat a lot of takeout. Its been like almost two months. I never go there unless my family stops there , most of the time I don't want anything but 50% of the time my family makes me get something.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love the taste and if you eat smart it doesn't have to lead to weight gain. I used to lose 1/2 a pound a day by eating chicken nuggets and caesar salad on a low carb diet. When you restrict carbohydrates, your body converts fat into sugar to fuel your brain because it isn't getting enough sugar from the carbs in your diet - and the food I ate was all moderately low in carbs. Also sometimes I eat chicken salad at Panera Bread or chicken wings or steak which also falls in the low carb diet. I lost over a pound the last time I had steak and salad at a restaurant while eating this diet.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd rather go without than eat any 'fast' food, unless i see it being cooked in front of me.
    I have no reason to trust what the companies say is in their food to what the realities, I remember the 'pink slime' that McDonald were using in their products. You don't believe me Google it and see - If they pulled that once why would they not do it again if the money was right.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a personal rule. No more than once a week. I don't personally have a problem with it nor would I judge anyone else who frequently consumes it "i did for most of my life". But it's so unhealthy, just the salt alone is ridiculous.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I usually feel sick afterwards. Just squeezing a maccas burger and seeing bubbly, hot fat oozing out should be enough to stop you eating crap.

I enjoy cooking, it tastes better, and is cheaper but unfortunately life happens and sometimes due to finishing work late or being dead tired you can't help but go get fast food.

My stove wasn't working until recently after I moved into a new place so got more junk food than normal and I feel like crap cause I feel a bit fatter too :/

0|1
    0|0
  • No... last time had to get from some long drive and nothing near by... threw out everytihng it was so bad... waited till get to a place with decent food...

0|1
    0|0
  • After eating McDonalds I usually feel crappy, but if I eat Taco bell, Jack in the Box, or In and Out Burger I feel fine. I usually have one of those once per week. Usually Fridays after work so I don't have to make anything myself and can relax after the work week.

0|1
    0|0
  • I let myself indulge every once in a while.
    I'm curious, does your girlfriend want to eat it herself or does she expect you to eat as well?

0|1
    0|0
    • She wanted me to eat as well.
      I just got a cheeseburger; she got a Double Cheese Burger menu with coke and ice cream.

• Show All
    • It was more because she gets embarassed if she's the only one who eats - this happens also when we stop to a bakery or tea garden.
      I just ate a little to make her serene. It wasn't bad, but I don't want to eat it again either.

• I see. Then maybe look for a restaurant that offers healthy food as well.

• It's no different from a drug to me. I want it when I see it and then I'm overcome with guilt and disgust while and after eating it. It's best to stay away completely.

1|1
    0|0
  • I more and more don't like it... You can't be sure what's inside, often they are just long chemical equations... The worst thing to eat

1|2
    0|0
  • I don’t normally get fast foods but funny enough, just moments ago while visiting a friend, her husband went out to get their son McDonald’s and I asked them to bring me a cheeseburger. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like fast food. Sometimes it's really fucking good. There was a small fish burger or some equivalent that was really good.

I think going once a month is fine. Though it's better to just get quality burgers regardless.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it tastes boring and a bit sad. If food tastes that boring it should at least be healthy, which it isn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only "fast food" place I go to is Nando's!
    Too bad they don't have it in the US.

0|1
    0|0
  • I should feel guilty but it's too damn good to actually stop killing cows.

This bitch here didn't get to be on the top of the food chain to eat grass, that's for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t have much of an opinion on it. Sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s not.
    I love Chinese takeout ☺️

0|1
    0|0
  • Sick most of the time, depending on the food. I try mostly to eat orgainic and I felt kinda disgusted when I tried some green tea smoothie today from quick trip on the road.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't had fast food since 2006. The closest I get is Chipotle and Panera, but because of them have a commitment to not use GMOs, artificial ingredients, and chemical preservatives.

0|1
    0|0
  • I drop by at mcdonald's a few times a year. Mostly, because it's our collective effort at work - we raid the local mcdonald's (I refuse to call it a restaurant).

0|1
    0|0
  • They are unhealthy af.!😂

But i can understand sometimes we need to satisfy our desires.
    So Sometimes i eat even after knowing thats not what i shld be eating.

But i keep good focus on healthy food.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have nothing against them but I hate MacDonald's I don't eat much fast food but its. OK when I eat it when I do eat it its normally tacobell

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like fast food, I like eating healthy most of the time.

0|2
    1|0
  • I love it. I would like to eat fast food everyday... but is not healthy

1|2
    0|0
  • fast food is bad Bad BAD!!! I know that, but i still go a lot. The only reason I can get away with it is because i'm young, so that's why I've started to stray away from it more.

I used to be so obsessed with taco bell. I'd go once a week, sometimes even more. Now I've stopped though. The thing is, I look healthy and fit, but that's because i have a fast metabolism. But I don't actually FEEL healthy.

Anyways, I've been taco bell 'sober' for 5 months now, and rarely eat any fast food. It saves me money and save me my health.

0|2
    0|0
  • The rare occurrence I eat something from a fast food restaurant, I feel so fat and disgusting afterwards.

2|1
    0|0
  • good if I need something and i'm coming home late from work or school.

1|2
    0|0
  • I’ll eat it on occasion, but prefer to cook my family’s food myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eat it all the time. It's called living for a reason and if it ain't to eat fast food then what's the point.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't like it, other than Turkish doener in Gerrmany.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love fast food. I believe that the adverse health effects are greatly exaggerated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Once in a while. I shouldn't though but you only live once..

0|1
    0|0
  • Everything is bad if you have too much of it.

Keeping fast food in moderation while enjoying it is what I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love fast-food, but that's because I digest it without any discomfort.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the idea but I don’t often indulge. I cook all the time for my family and I used to be a chef so I cooked all day too. However, im lactose intolerant which means many things are off limits or I have to buckle myself in for a bumpy night. I can’t have a ready meal or takeaway easily. What I’ve learnt though is that fast food places make life even harder. Eg, did you know KFC put milk in their batter for chicken? So literally the whole menu is lactose unfriendly? Found it out the hard way and had to double check 😂 I stupidly thought chicken was safe!

My brother is onion and garlic intolerant so again no quick meals available. I’m forced to constantly cook. It’s great fun...

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to eat fast foods everyday during my college period.. Thank god no more fast food now.. Happy with home food.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate it. McDonalds is the worse. Most of them get me sick.

0|1
    0|0
  • As a lightweight, I feel good about it...

Though you can get to a point where it's just nasty...

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate at least 90% of it. I haven't ate any in years.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like fast food at all, max ones a month, not more and prefer less.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's okay sometimes but not all the time i got to stay in shape

0|1
    0|0
  • It's actually more dangerous and harmful to ourselves than we think.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m a fan of Mcdonald’s, but only on certain things

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely eat at fast food restaurants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Besides it tasting good, diabetes

1|1
    0|0
  • I like pizza. Can’t eat most stuff at McDonald’s.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only fast food I can eat is Jollibee...

0|1
    0|0
  • Some I go to some I don’t

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm find but I rather eat healthy

0|1
    0|0
  • i love them but i rarely eat them.

0|1
    1|0
  • I’d eat fast food everyday if I could