How do you feel about eating fast food?

How do you feel about eating fast food?

I'm personally not a very big fan of it (in my opinion that's not real food) but my girlfriend now wants for us to stop at the McDrive (because tonight she wants to do all the crazy stuff).
I already know this will make itself feel on my stomach, but let's satisfy her craving.
What about you? Do you like fast foods?

3331

Most Helpful Girls

• I personally love fast food but I am very picky so I only like a few things. But I stay away from it because I have a love hate relationship with food in general. But if its like pizza hut or something like that only on (special) days (birthday or party).

As for burgers or other stuff I don't go all out and get stuff I think like once or twice a week or only once every two weeks is okay.

Because for one I dislike condiments (I know weird) and I rather spend more money at a grocery store to feed the whole house. I think I don't eat a lot of takeout. Its been like almost two months. I never go there unless my family stops there , most of the time I don't want anything but 50% of the time my family makes me get something.

• I love the taste and if you eat smart it doesn't have to lead to weight gain. I used to lose 1/2 a pound a day by eating chicken nuggets and caesar salad on a low carb diet. When you restrict carbohydrates, your body converts fat into sugar to fuel your brain because it isn't getting enough sugar from the carbs in your diet - and the food I ate was all moderately low in carbs. Also sometimes I eat chicken salad at Panera Bread or chicken wings or steak which also falls in the low carb diet. I lost over a pound the last time I had steak and salad at a restaurant while eating this diet.

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd rather go without than eat any 'fast' food, unless i see it being cooked in front of me.
    I have no reason to trust what the companies say is in their food to what the realities, I remember the 'pink slime' that McDonald were using in their products. You don't believe me Google it and see - If they pulled that once why would they not do it again if the money was right.

• I have a personal rule. No more than once a week. I don't personally have a problem with it nor would I judge anyone else who frequently consumes it "i did for most of my life". But it's so unhealthy, just the salt alone is ridiculous.